do u know anyone else who could play akash

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
who would u choose if u had a choice to replace akash then who would u choose? in which we might see sparks between moniya and akash?Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think akash character'z very dull or I should say dead and no actor can put life in it...🤢
-Deepzz- thumbnail
The actor playing Akash is a very good , experienced actor👏..
It is the fault of the CV's and the lackluster track he is getting... very poor characterization ... Just make him cry with lots of glycerin 😕 coz he is a devdaas 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chemistry/spark between a jodi is dependent on the characters...the problem isnt the actor...its the actual character... if the character is dull n boring thn no actor can put life in2 it...its al down the character... becos evn if a mre gd lukin actor does akash's role he stil wnt b able 2 hav tht spark with moniya becos his character wil stil b the extra sweet...reserved n quiet akash... for moniya she needs sum1 like uday jus as with uday he needs sum1 like moniya thts a challenge 2 him
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sky from bigg boss 5 🤣🤣
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

I think akash character'z very dull or I should say dead and no actor can put life in it...🤢

lol nice one
wisehigaholic thumbnail
i totally agree with u friends the way that abhi described his character to ambitious the way its created doesnt look ambitious at all 
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vivian dsena as akash wud hv been fine!! :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Abhishek is a FAB actor and its not his fault that Aakash is such a drag that he can be used to put all babies to sleep. Even if Aamir Khan came down to play Aakash, the character would still be a sore thumb and a sleeping pill.

When a character fails, he/she fails MISERABLY.

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

ashish kapoor😉

😆