Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey guys i saw a new promo today in which pintu promised vidya chacha that he won't let krishna sacrifice her dream...and the voiceover said what will be pintu's next move?Confused  
sorry guys but  i don't have the link

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aashiluvskinnytamushikinshukkiaashiqSumy_luv_KMVirMan_ArShiParulRatiShivipop77Prishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shaazi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqshaazi

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I saw it too!

kinshukkiaashiqshaazi

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
oh Thankzz for sharing Shaazi . I didn't saw it . May b tomm I will b seeng it . Weall know Our DBPS is ziddi , Woh kuch bhi karega but will not let Krishna quit her studies Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumy_luv_KMshaaziPrishna_DBPS

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

oh Thankzz for sharing Shaazi . I didn't saw it . May b tomm I will b seeng it . Weall know Our DBPS is ziddi , Woh kuch bhi karega but will not let Krishna quit her studies Big smile
yep he won't let her quit her studies at any cost...and in turn he'll get another lecture from kishnaLOL

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shaazi 

shaazimoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

yep he won't let her quit her studies at any cost...and in turn he'll get another lecture from kishnaLOL

2 pages ka lecture DBPS ke face pe chikaana Krishna ki aadat hai aur usse padna n sunna DBPS ki aadat hai . n U know aasat kabhi badli nahi jaati n hamara DBPS aadat se majboor hai ROFLWink

shaaziPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaazi

2 pages ka lecture DBPS ke face pe chikaana Krishna ki aadat hai aur usse padna n sunna DBPS ki aadat hai . n U know aasat kabhi badli nahi jaati n hamara DBPS aadat se majboor hai ROFLWink
Haha Sahi kaha moni aadat se majboor hai DBPS kya kare ab bina lecture sune to khana bhi hazam naa hota DBPS ko.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.