Page 1 of 1

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
UUUFFF

udayyybbberrrHeart

i lovvveee youuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aj ki epi mai uday kam tha per hes alwayyysss worth watchinn aahhh his cutttee cleannn faccceee luvlllyyy clothesss his seriouusss lukkk makes him luk even hawwttteeerrrLOLWinkClapn his dialoguesss n his VOIIICEEE r ahhh to die fooorrr uuuff he almost killlsss meee ussey dkeh ker dil ki dhakan tteezz hojatey hai maa hearttt actuallyyy runnnsss very fastt weneva i c himWink

CVS AISAAA HEROOO DAE KER U AV GVN ME A REASON TO WATCH D DRAMA n actualllyy tolerate akash monya n chaawwlll crapppOuchBUH LME MAKE IT VERY VERY CLEAR I TOLERATE DT

CRAP JUSTT FOR ma hawtiepieee

UDAYYY HEROOO HAAIII BAS HAAN NAI TUBig smileI WAANAA C HIM MOREE MOREE N MOREE ACTUALLYY ONLYYY HIMMMEmbarrassed

Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 03 January 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CutePrincessadutta94shrarrtiwassup28KaShfan7illa8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday kam tha aj per dil legayaa:p" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
omg this is sooo true. And he was looking sooo hotttEmbarrassed in the sbb segment. I had a huge smile on my face right when he entered and til the end.Big smile They were both very shy. Hayeee Kash wahan Priyal Ki Jagah Main HotiDay Dreaming. Mein Toh Faint Ho Jaati, Ashish Ki Bahon MeinBlushing. Sirf Aur Sirf Ashish Ki Wajah Se Mein Yeh show Dekh Rahi Hoon. Akash Ka Torture Sirf UdayVeer Ki Wajah Se Bear Kar Rahi Hoon... just love him sooo much...muahh muahh
Love all you posts because they are always about Udayveer.LOL

Edited by muskaan1gill - 03 January 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94biker_boyz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top