Dekha Ek Khwaab

Episodic or Experimenting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Today we had Akash latkoing from the window and the two birds singing a love song when we were desperately wanting to see Monaya's transformation into Maanyata.

And the question popped in my mind ... is your serial turning episodic or are you just experimenting which fairy tale or classic is getting lapped up the best?

First it seemed like The Princess Diary adaptation

Today's episode looked like Rapunzel where the Prince climbs up (sans using her hair) to romance and may be eventually rescue the imprisoned princess.

Tomorrow we may have the Beauty (Maanyata) and Beast (UV) falling in love

Day after you may think of another ...

Aree copy hi karna hai toh dang se karo boss!

Edited by DJ.. - 03 January 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetshrarrtilove...OMGJo_PinchyS.H.I.E.L.D.Kai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episodic or Experimenting" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kakacool123

kakacool123

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
dont want to sound insulting, but aksah is NOOO prince and I think u just insulted the Rapunzel prince. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetlove...OMG

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
That's hilarious!  The writers are suffering from fairy tale syndrome.  They don't know which one to pick! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetlove...OMGmoksha89S.H.I.E.L.D.reeha...kKai.DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakacool123

dont want to sound insulting, but aksah is NOOO prince and I think u just insulted the Rapunzel prince. Cry

In fact please do sound insulting ...  and insulting it would be towards the CVs cause even I know Akash is no prince and I am sure Rapunzel must be turning in her grave to be compared to an excuse for a princess Maanyata LOL

Edited by DJ.. - 03 January 2012 at 1:01pm

love...OMGkakacool123

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
havent seen today's episode yet but i'm always seeing all these sign that Manyata will happily end up with Udayveer & yet the CVs still give us these silly Aakash moments as well.  For example, when Manyata told Aakash that she could never be Rajkumari Manyata to him but only simple Moniya .. i was looking at his face thinking, "silly, he already sees you as someone unattainable .. not meant to be." with that mindset, those two are not possible. Then there's udayveer, smart as usual, picking up on J's trick Confused i bet he saves manyata, today Ouch

honestly, i never thought i'd leave a show based off of a character, but if this goes Aakash-Manyata, Udayveer being put on the back burner (it'll be injustice to the great character they created) & Manyata, herself, being the main character ...I do not think she is capable of keeping the show afloat on her own since they have been lax in building strength in her character...I would rather not watch the show 

Edited by moksha89 - 03 January 2012 at 4:09pm

love...OMG-scarlett-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.