Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
It seems like the CV's want Akash with  Moniya instead of UV with Manyata... 

Instead of ending the scenes with Akash and Moniya, they are building it up. Unless they are building it up to a sudden extreme or gradual downfall? But the lines both of the characters have sort of indicate otherwise. 

Cry

Edit: Unless their giving Akash a chance to be liked by the audience? Since he is getting more solo screen play too. 

Edited by Naina007 - 03 January 2012 at 11:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are the CVs pro Akash-Moniya?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

popsicle

Groupbie

popsicle

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I seriously hope not, after hearing Moniya dialogues 2day it seems as if it will be moniya and akash =( I want Uday and moniya these cv's bi na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
It looks like it.  Either that or they are trying to make us keep watching the show in the hopes that ManVeer will happen.  And I don't know who thought the song playing in the background was romantic, but I think that song stinks anyways!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007-scarlett-adventure_gurl_Poulomi_

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
only watched up to the part when she shoved J Nandini in closet, after that didn't bother to watch it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

imdudeheadNaina007-Misek-...Binny..._Poulomi_

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=adventure_gurl]only watched up to the part when she shoved J Nandini in closet, after that didn't bother to watch it[

QUOTE]the episode was such a waste.. and the A and M scene was torturous.. if this is what the CV's have planned then I have no problem moving on especially since it's becoming clear they want to ruin a lovely concept by refusing to listen to their viewers...Stern Smile

Edited by ...Binny... - 03 January 2012 at 1:20pm

Naina007

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

The thing is; if the CV's want Akash to grow on us, they are making  a really, really, really BIG mistake. Angry

Right now they're teasing us- They havent really chosen a side: They have not made it absolutly CLEAR who is going to get Moniya. IF it is Akash, I will BET Money that it would be Telly Suicide. The CVs would basically be slitting their own throats,
by Pissing off so many viewers!Angry

I'm telling you right now, if it become Manyata - I REFUSE to call her MoniyaSmile- and Akash, I am saying Bye! Bye!Pinch. I've already seen a set of CVs butcher a perfect pair (my poor Prem and MuktiCry) it took me nearly 5 years to recover from that! And if the same happens to Udayveer and Manyata, I am SOOO Over this soap.

Be forwarned CVs, for I am sure I am not alone! Cool

Edited by reeha...k - 03 January 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007moksha89ummesulaiman_Poulomi_

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I am bearing all this Akash torture just for UV. Even if we get ManVeer...hope CVs don't ruin their chemistry in the future. After last 4-5 episodes, I don't trust them at all.

Naina007

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and the show.  I love the spunky Moniya/Manyata in this show. Big smile

But I'm confused about one thing...Is Uday the villain or Hero?  Confused  Or something in between looking for just the right girl to reform him.  I mean Uday and Manyata scenes are like KABOOM!!  

Akash is a nice guy, but is sooo ordinary and thanda.  It would be a real waste of a good show and my time watching it if Uday and Manyata don't come out together in the end.  Ouch

No offense to anyone...just my personal opinion.

Naina007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top