TONIGHT IN JASSI 12.4.05 (Page 3)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ANJANA

I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM MID-DAY .

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin9.30 pm, Sony Jassi poses as an experienced model for the fashion show. Purab is very happy with Jassi's success. On the other hand, Raj tries to meet up with Jessica but she cleverly evades him. Jassi sees Mallika coming towards her and tries to get out of her way when Nandini stops her and tells her to face her. Mallika comes to Jessica and offers her a modelling contract for Gulmohar. Mallika informs Raj and Aryan that Armaan will take Jessica into Gulmohar. Armaan looks up shocked.

BYE ,

ENJOY

ANJANA

armaan jassi ko apni dulhan banake GM leke jayega. i hope mallika has got the pandit too. Wink

Yeh kya ho raha hai   LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Princess - 12 April 2005 at 6:45pm

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ANJANA

I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM MID-DAY .

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
9.30 pm, Sony

Jassi poses as an experienced model for the fashion show. Purab is very happy with Jassi's success. On the other hand, Raj tries to meet up with Jessica but she cleverly evades him.

Jassi sees Mallika coming towards her and tries to get out of her way when Nandini stops her and tells her to face her. Mallika comes to Jessica and offers her a modelling contract for Gulmohar. Mallika informs Raj and Aryan that Armaan will take Jessica into Gulmohar. Armaan looks up shocked.

BYE ,
ENJOY

ANJANA

armaan jassi ko apni dulhan banake GM leke jayega. i hope mallika has got the pandit too. Wink

Yes i second thatClapClap BTW i'm going shopping to buy a dress to attend Armaan-Jassi's wedding, anyone wanna come?Wink

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Princess, I will join you.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

I noticed a very wierd thing in today's show...

Before Jassi goes on stage, Nandini tells her to reapply her makeup and in her sari(she is in the black and pink sari) and then 5 minutes later she has changed her dress to some red kurta pant thing! and the again for the party she is back in the sari....!! that was sooooo DUMB!

and her also got more curled in 5 minutes and less curled when she was wearing the sari!!!

guess T &D are gonna do dumber stuff now...so i should get used to dumb things!Confused

Edited by loveneha_r - 12 April 2005 at 11:27pm
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

I noticed a very wierd thing in today's show...

Before Jassi goes on stage, Nandini tells her to reapply her makeup and in her sari(she is in the black and pink sari) and then 5 minutes later she has changed her dress to some red kurta pant thing! and the again for the party she is back in the sari....!! that was sooooo DUMB!

and her also got more curled in 5 minutes and less curled when she was wearing the sari!!!

guess T &D are gonna do dumber stuff now...so i should get used to dumb things!Confused

Yeah, i know, i thought that was strange too!Confused

And also, i was wondering-- if Jassi is such a big model, wouldn't she have someone to do her makeup instead of jassi doing it herself??Confused 

Go to top