manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Preview for oct 21st on setindia was....

Tonight, when Jassi goes to invite Armaan for her pre-engagement party, he tells her something important. What is it?

Was 'Meet me for one day...' important?????????๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritambhara thumbnail

Was 'Meet me for one day...' important?????????

it sure is after telling Jassi a day before "Now we have a Employer and Employee relationship"

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ya..that is what is important...what is in his mind...he may corrupt her mind again and they may show that jassi is confused about getting engaged...

is she does that...she will betray everyone's faith and love from purab to bebe...every one...hope she does not do that...

and since they are showing that suddenly armaan is changing and becoming caring...what is in store...only t and d knows...

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
now i would agree that Armaan is changing and caring.. he just had cooked a italian lunch for Mallika remember.. so towards Mallika.. yes..
pj04 thumbnail
is armaan ka problem kya hai????
manimau thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

now i would agree that Armaan is changing and caring.. he just had cooked a italian lunch for Mallika remember.. so towards Mallika.. yes..

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..... Lakshmi tumhara jawaab nahi.... For a moment you got me there...... I thought why Lakshmi is saying that..... and there you were..... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..... pretty cool.....

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

is armaan ka problem kya hai????

u sure want to know the answer to that๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.....I could write a book on what is wrong with Armaan........but to cut it short....as they say there are people who are wise and then there r those who are otherwise......Armaan is just unfortunate enough to belong to the other catagory๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†lakshmi....I'm remembering something u said abt a one track mind๐Ÿ˜‰
manimau thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

as they say there are people who are wise and then there r those who are otherwise......

ides..... you are too good at it.... ๐Ÿ˜† I really had a blast...... I guess we should start a new forum called "ides says....."

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

u sure want to know the answer to that๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.....I could write a book on what is wrong with Armaan........but to cut it short....as they say there are people who are wise and then there r those who are otherwise......Armaan is just unfortunate enough to belong to the other catagory๐Ÿ˜‰

ides!!  you deserve a standing ovation for that one