Ruk Jaana Nahin

Short WU-03 jan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KaranWkiDewaani

Goldie

KaranWkiDewaani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hey guyz this is my first time giving an short update. Please forgive my mistakes.

Episode starts with Saanchi going to collage when she sees this guy off showing in his motor bike. He is going fast when he loses control and meet in an accident. Everyone surround him but no one helps. She sees the pension officer and ask him for help but he don't help her. She take help from police. Saanchi admit him in hospital and she is asked to leave her number just in case. She sees the pension officer. The doctor refuse to treat the patient without money been deposited and just then Palakshi phones and Saanchi says that its the Human Right officer and starts complaining. The doctor gets scared and agree to treat the patient. Saanchi explain that she lied to help save the boy. She comes home and give her mother medication. The pension officer comes to Saanchi's house and he tells that he worried a lot of people and stopped their pension. Saanchi's father ask the pension officer what happen the pension officer explain how Saanchi helped his son. He says he is bigger then Saanchi but he way behind her in humanity. He says he will help her father get the pension. Saanchi's father says his proud of her and her mother says she's ashame of what she said to saanchi yesterday. Saanchi says she only did what her father taught her.

Precap-
Pension officer telling the Radha and family no one can stop Tara Chand' pension,

Ok guys that was pretty much what happened. I'm so sorry if I made any mistakes. This is my first writhing. Its just a short update.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rohini_2007ppsdMahabhootnihp18mingaRams3697Ksyusha-IvanovaMo710adi_guptaM1s5_5unsh1n3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short WU-03 jan" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Goldie

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.