Special Squad

WELCOME BACK!!! Reshma

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Welcome back Reshma. We missed u a lot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WELCOME BACK!!! Reshma" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed
this is soooooooo incredibly sweet of u... thanx for the welcome babes.... and i missed the all u guys and the forum a loooooooott too... hope to visit maximum times durin this week as i'll be gone agn next week this time to my native place for 20 days...! i hate it yaar... Angry ...theres no star one there too.... i've been cribbing abiout the trip for the past few weeks to everyone...i'm gonna miss ss too this time... Cry Cry atleast delhi has star one!
and hence i'm requestin again for the nth time abt the videos... if anyone anyone anyone on the forum could record and upload the episode where aryan returns...i'll be grateful for life!plzzzzzzzz
btw, thanx again swati! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top