Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OK, I kinda felt bad for UV todayOuch.He for whatever purpose is behind Manyata but this constant misbehaviour by her is too much .His dialogue of "loyalty "for some reason seemed genuine to meEmbarrassedCan't cv's think of some new scenes for Manveer.The same thing happens again and again "He comes to her,she misbehaves and he is shown the door politely(if he's lucky) or banged directly onto faceLOL

What are the cv's projecting the character of Moniya as?Confused.On one hand she stands by truth and then she lies and accuses on the opposite party for her behaviour.To top it all she closed her own sister or on human grounds a human being in a cupboard and almost forgot about it the whole night.Wow,what a unique character Clap .She has her feelings and ideologies just for her chawl and the same things vanishes once they are in RajmahalShocked

Now,the most wierdest love story on Indian Television will be won hands down by"MonAsh".Their love story starts wierdly have a break or they take oneDead and then again takes a flying start with super jet speedLOL.

PS:I hope my comments have not hurt anybody.You are welcome for your opinionsSmile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlslipsa123ashish_ruleslove...OMGKajol17akshaayaniniideadly-kissluvtwilight19aaru19Naina007simplytoxic-Misek-prachuryadreamyjenniceprc_fan1adventure_gurl..Amina..nasghar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are we getting what we want?Poor UV" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hope Akash doesn't come for party and Manayata ends up having to deal with Udayveer all night instead!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesKajol17simplytoxicHarpreet.Mprc_fan1arrylinenasghar

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey, great post!
Hmm.. I'm in a dilemma. As much as i love their scenes together, i do agree with you to some extent that their scenes are pretty much the same nowadays. In fact, Manyata's scenes with everyone in the mahal seem to be the same everyday. There is no change. However, i guess things will fall into place gradually. She needs a big blow to start re-considering her idea. 
Ashish-Priyal's segment has just boosted my confidence & I am back into believing that we will get ManVeer <3
and that the show will get better!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsashish_rulesakshaaya-Misek-arrylineadventure_gurl

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

hope Akash doesn't come for party and Manayata ends up having to deal with Udayveer all night instead!LOL

You know what's worst we always hope for the best and this cv's nicely turn our hopes upside downLOL.But ya even I don't wan't Akash in party that too with Manveer around,no way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Wonderful post! CVs just keep crushing our hopes. This is why I stopped watching and hitting the chaskameter. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsashish_rulesakshaaya-Misek-arryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey, great post!
Hmm.. I'm in a dilemma. As much as i love their scenes together, i do agree with you to some extent that their scenes are pretty much the same nowadays. In fact, Manyata's scenes with everyone in the mahal seem to be the same everyday. There is no change. However, i guess things will fall into place gradually. She needs a big blow to start re-considering her idea. 
Ashish-Priyal's segment has just boosted my confidence & I am back into believing that we will get ManVeer <3
and that the show will get better!

Ya that's the only thing even I'm looking forward to.Otherwise after today's Romeo-Juliet disaster I would have just watched YT UV scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesadventure_gurl

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajpreet

Wonderful post! CVs just keep crushing our hopes. This is why I stopped watching and hitting the chaskameter. Unhappy

Thanks dearSmile.Let's hope cv's rectify  their mistakes soon before it's too lateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
dis scene of balcony meanin Romeo n Juliet scene wld ve suited Manveer alot!! jus imagine hw Uday wld luk climbin da ladder 2 meet his princess!! Hayeee Heart Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesdreamyjennice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top