Dekha Ek Khwaab

Regarding to comment on Ashish's fan page :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I am pretty sure many people watch DEK just because of Ashish aka UV. For this week i show that his rank went down 15 to 18. That doesn't sound nice to the Hotty we all liked. We must help him. Along with helping him, it will be nice to post on Priyal's page as well.

Don't we all want Our ManVeer to be together. Mostly on On-Screen, then off-screen and now I would love to see them on top+together on IF ranking system.

Guys we need to work together to bring them in top 10 (I bet Ashish will be first there followed by Priyal in couple of weeks extra Wink)!
Here are some things you can do to increase activities on his page suggested by forum members:

• when u comment...dont forget to like others' comments!! We have to have maximum activity on this fan page!! Keep liking all others' comments and go back as far as possible.
  • Remember to  make different comments every time. Copied comments are not counted by IF
  • comment on the pictures
Here is the link to his page If someone doesn't have itSmile

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10210/ashish-kapoor/

I will be adding more ideas that we can all use to help them to even more, but i will be need your help guys :).

Edited by swetamangera - 07 January 2012 at 8:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sansheen99tabarka-Tannu-Angel-Jot.OmaRamdassprc_fan1...navina...ArhainAshishnasgharadventure_gurlBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding to comment on Ashish's fan page :)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyanka2765

Groupbie

priyanka2765

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
this is because cv's are not doing justice to uv's role...we are fed up of aakash now...there are hardly 2-3 mins scene of udayveer...this is not done...uv is the hero...aakash is a side character who really needs to say goodbye to this serial

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulestabarkanirvswetamangera-Tannu--Misek-princess101ArhainAshish...navina...

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka2765

this is because cv's are not doing justice to uv's role...we are fed up of aakash now...there are hardly 2-3 mins scene of udayveer...this is not done...uv is the hero...aakash is a side character who really needs to say goodbye to this serial

I so agree with you but i never knew that Ashish's rank will get affected by last week show:(.

This CVs are too much now...But i will still continue to comment on his fan page..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulestabarka

selenapz

selenapz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi guys give me the link to his page. Can't let this happen ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by selenapz

Hi guys give me the link to his page. Can't let this happen ;)

Here is the link to his page

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10210/ashish-kapoor/

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OMGGG

vr dyinnggg cvommenting dre day n nyt lykk craxxyyy n even on hsi pichhhasss n tis is wht v get in d endd..

nooo nahh donnneee just jst very very bbaddd i mmm ssooo maddd at tis newss n realllyy sad aswlll...

ASHISH deserves to b on number1 n v'll bring him dre

cvs jintey b nainsaafi kerni hai kerlooo v hatteee akashhh n vvv luuuvv udayyy make him d herooo n show him moree or elseee to helll wit d showw...m nah mad dt il wtch dt crappp ov akasshh..

GUYYSS DUN LOOSEE HOPPPEE KKKEEPP COMMENTING ON AK'S PAGE N ON HIS PICSS..v will bring him baakkk inshallaahh number 1 peee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesswetamangera_Poulomi_

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Just because we want Ashish as the male lead doesn't mean we let him suffer. Come on guys, lets bring him up! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesswetamangerafilmyprincessOmaRamdass_Poulomi_

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

OMGGG

vr dyinnggg cvommenting dre day n nyt lykk craxxyyy n even on hsi pichhhasss n tis is wht v get in d endd..

nooo nahh donnneee just jst very very bbaddd i mmm ssooo maddd at tis newss n realllyy sad aswlll...

ASHISH deserves to b on number1 n v'll bring him dre

cvs jintey b nainsaafi kerni hai kerlooo v hatteee akashhh n vvv luuuvv udayyy make him d herooo n show him moree or elseee to helll wit d showw...m nah mad dt il wtch dt crappp ov akasshh..

GUYYSS DUN LOOSEE HOPPPEE KKKEEPP COMMENTING ON AK'S PAGE N ON HIS PICSS..v will bring him baakkk inshallaahh number 1 peee

I know you are so dedicated but there are many who doesn't know how to take our hero on the higher rank (because i was one of them a month ago)...But don't worry he will be on top..

He wasn't shown anymore than 2 to 3 minutes most of the last week episodes so no wonder his rank went down...but we can still do it...

The goal is to bring him on top 10 and then will make further plan Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesfilmyprincessArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top