Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

For a second let manyata overcome monya..precap

Punk_Saba IF-Dazzler
Punk_Saba
Punk_Saba

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
After watching today's precap my conclusion is that J wants to proved that manyata has no manners when it c0mes to eating no sophisticati0n at all because everybody who seems against manyata looks quite calm for eg brijraj and maenka bua.,bt i want cvs to prove them wr0ng and for once make m0nya to act like an sensible
whats your take do share

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenashish_rulesNivRen_1CrazySaRunianshrarrtiSumy_luv_KM-scarlett-HaRul-loverKSG_luvdreamyjenniceFatima_Qadventure_gurl-SilverAngel-_Poulomi_

ashish_rules Groupbie
ashish_rules
ashish_rules

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yh agree wis u
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree... I want J to be proven wrong, and this should come out that Manyata is a princess from within even if her mannerisms are a weird!
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I agree - I want moniya to shock them in a good way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

NivRen_1 Senior Member
NivRen_1
NivRen_1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I agree if manyata needs to start shocking everyone with her good manners then J will be angry
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
U know its high time a change has to take place in Monya's character...its getting a lil irritating! That same Chuha-Billi game...no progressing in the story line! 

-Misek-

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxpunkxox

After watching today's precap my conclusion is that J wants to proved that manyata has no manners when it c0mes to eating no sophisticati0n at all because everybody who seems against manyata looks quite calm for eg brijraj and maenka bua.,bt i want cvs to prove them wr0ng and for once make m0nya to act like an sensible
whats your take do share

It would be nice, but since when has Moniya ever acted like Manyata?  She's never done it.  She's used emotional blackmail by reminding everyone she's Manyata, but she's never actually behaved royally with her family.  

moksha89

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

Originally posted by xoxpunkxox

whats your take do share

It would be nice, but since when has Moniya ever acted like Manyata?  She's never done it.  She's used emotional blackmail by reminding everyone she's Manyata, but she's never actually behaved royally with her family.  

agree, agree, yaar.
she had made good points but it was after she was caught in a lie.  she made a mistake and yet blames others .. it wasn't right.  she is always biting the hand which helps her.  even i thought, "why did she not go to unnati, plead her case, use their help?"  Uday said that exact thought today, and she basically wanted to bite his head of.  in the end, she is no less than J, because she also uses others' emotions to belittle them, to make herself seem correct, and to protect herself.  it's wrong and not responsible or a symbol of a simple/innocent soul at all.  it's childish and immature (not something you would look for in a wife .. she seems more like aakash's childhood crush/gf than wife material).

Go to top