Tumhari Disha

Suhas - a true mom

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hi allSmile

Today I am dedicating this post to all the mothers and espeially to my own since its her B'Day today.Clap

I want to mention here the role of Suhasini Bhonsle, Disha's mother. Yesterday's episode was excellent, not only because its a turning point between the two D's lives but also the way contribution of Suhas brought about this change in their lives. I most of the times wonder that how do moms do this? how do they make such difficult situations so simple by using limited words?

Suhas has played a very important role in bringing the two D's close. In the episode where Dk proposes to Disha, Suhas made Disha realise that marrige is not what Dk and Disha are living. And that Disha should make adecision to either leave Dk and come back to Bhonsle house or to accept Dk completely.

In yesterdays episode where Disha had been in the delima of leaving or staying with Dk she made it so simple and clear for her that she should stay with Dk. The same thing she did with Dk, she made him realise that Disha being his wife is his responsibility and that he has to take care of her or else she'll part from him.

I salute all the mothers who are so important to our lives and I wish that we too grow up to be mothers like Suhas so that family system do not vanish away fromt the society.Clap

RangWink

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Hi Rang,

When I was reading the update of 11th April, I realised that Suhaas is really Disha's Mom. Although she seems to care more for Rano Suhaas really helped Disha and DK. She is really looking out for her daughter's wellfare and happines.

First by telling Disha what her choices are and what the concequences are. And then when Disha was not able to make any decisions, Suhaas spoke to DK. And subtily showed Disha the way.

Rang, you are right Moms like Suhaas uphold family systems. Wishing ther were more moms like Suhaas.  Hope I will be a good mom as Suhaas.

Bye bye

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Hi

Very true i think moms always have kids best interest at heart and they would always try their best to do whatever they can  to see their children happy. Suhas played a vital role in make disha realise no doubt and how she spke to DK woww...amazing really felt touched and disha's whole perpective has changed and especially her attitude towards DK..I think this will bring them even closer.

Great..I have lost my mum a year back my the gap in  my life noone can ever fill and all i would say is make the most of it with your mothers as there are no replacements

SAmyBig smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Yeah, sure was a nice to see Suhas showing so much of motherly love to her foster daughter

Happy birthday to your mum, Rang...........spoil her on this special day...........she deserves it...

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged

HI Rang,

Happy Birthday to your mom!!!!

Samy ,sorry to hear abt your Mom!!!

Well, I guess this is life.I think blessed are those who have mom.

All girls r their mom's mirror images, whether we like it or not ,consciously or un-consciously we all start to behave like our mom.

I have a very loving and affectionate mom but we have a lot of disagreements and arguments all the time ,yet can't live without her!!!!!

mink

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Oh Rang, what a touching post. I am actually crying while typing this. This post brought tears in my eyes. Yup our Mother's are the Best. As one story goes GOD says to a child that since GOD cannot be at all the places at the same time he has made Mom's to be with us. 

GOD Bless Our Mother's You'll are the Best. and Hope we all turn out to be Great Mother's and GOD Bless all.

Rang Wish Your Mother Many Many Happy Returns of the day.GOD Bless Her.

Samy really sorry to hear about ur Mom.

GOD Bless My Mom and All Mom's in the world.

Really Suhas though was always partial towards Rano, in her heart of hearts always thought of Disha's wellbeing undoutedly.

Love Lata

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Firstly Rang a very happy birthday to ur mom and secondly ... Yea mums are GREAt and teh most adorable people on Earth and suhas is also very nic and patient
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Hey

Thanks for the kind words and support one thing sure mums are the best as i miss mine too much.......suhas is an example of a good mother..Happy Birthday to your mum rang..

SamyBig smile

Go to top