phulwa what was the need

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
to blabber in front of all that thakur gave the tape to abhay
if u had kept ur mouth shut , abhay would have seen that tape without anyone playing spoilsport
srsly shee needs to learn few tricks now, sometimes u have to keep ur mouth shut so that u strike a bigger blow afterwards

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree!! But it always happens so in serials. When they want the bad guy to win at that point so they make the lead char do all these kind of silly things. 
And when the time is right and they have to expose the bad guy then the lead char becomes the most intelligent person on earth. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But honestly i never had much hopes from this cam track to begin with. Knew it was gonna fail. 
Buttt...the tape is still there so there are still chances that Abhay might stumble upon it one day...who knows.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree Phulwa was shown to be pretty dumb by telling thakur about tape but it was expected that Abhay is not going to see the tape so early so cvs couldn't find any other way πŸ˜†but tape is still not being destroyed  so it can be sign that Abhay might see it some day πŸ€”lets see but next time Phulwa jee think before you open your mouth that will be good 

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MMHm agreed with everyone else. And you see, now that the hawaldar has the tape, he can totally blackmail the Thakur. Which I'm not complaining against really, the more enemies he has the better for Phulwa. 

And we got to watch an epic hilario moment from the Thakur once more! No matter however evil he might be, he sure makes me laugh!πŸ˜†

Well, tape story khatam now we get back to what's really important...PHAB...-grin-
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: intruderfast

to blabber in front of all that thakur gave the tape to abhay

if u had kept ur mouth shut , abhay would have seen that tape without anyone playing spoilsport
srsly shee needs to learn few tricks now, sometimes u have to keep ur mouth shut so that u strike a bigger blow afterwards

anmol agar aisa nahi hota toh show aage kaise badta??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur vaise bhi Phulwa ko koi pata thode hi tha ki koi police wala thakur se mil jayega abhay ke against.

bcoz tll now no1 've known the true colours of that rahul!!

and like jia has said that he cums 2 know wen the time is appropriate. and i want him 2 fall in luv wid phulwa 1st, getting a proper punishment & apologise 4 humilating her v badly & then see that tape & start teaching gud lessons 2 thakur widout even knowing him!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago