Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Edited by krishna1989 - 04 January 2012 at 3:02am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2010Prachi_12priyanka2765anamika968Kajol17akshaayaprernacdasaaniakhNaina007-Misek-SidNeeti-fanananya2000-SweetDesire-nasgharZaYaHolicSayaani-Chidiyaadventure_gurl_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ss" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyanka2765

Groupbie

priyanka2765

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
EXACTLY...I JUST WATCHED TILL MANVEER SCENE THEN CHANGED THE CHANNEL...I HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED HATING THIS AAKASH CHARACTER...MONIYA IS REALLY MISBEHAVING WITH EVERYONE IN THE PALACE...SHE HAS LOST MANNERS...AND FINALLY NEVER EXPECTED THAT UDAYVEER SAID THAT "HE KNOWS THAT MANYATA IS NOT THE RIGHT GIRL FOR HIM"...THIS WAS ALSO SHOCKING...SO OVERALL DEK SERIAL IS GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisinghashish_rulesakshaayaprernacdaNaina007saaniakh_Poulomi_

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna1989

Guys its time that we react. Now enough is enough cannot undergo torture anymore...
If the transformation is a slow process its k. ...But that doesn't mean we will have to see monakash torture each n every day... 
What the hell is going on...
pls quit the show until monakash r 2gether...
and wait 4 manveer

Totally; utterly...agreed!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesakshaayaNaina007dreamyjennice

ashish_rules

Groupbie

ashish_rules

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
yeh sooo agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Agree... now Tomuchhh

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Approve

Edited by limbu.simmy - 03 January 2012 at 12:40pm

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I hateee akash so much ; and i dont want to see more akash-manyata scenes but today i was really angry only one ManVeer scene but i MUST SAY i changed my mind..because i read the article on the first page of the forum from Dekha ek khwab it calls: ManVeer  - Rab ne bana di jodi or so...read it & there is also a video
watch it and you will become a smile on your face
I got a Heartattack haha xD

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Stupid Decision!! Ur quitting will only turn down TRP's and turn down Ashish and Priyal.. How can u guys be so selfish..they work 16 hrs a day..to keep the show running..and just becoz u guys dislike akash u can't quit the show...his character annoys  me too...sply w/ the change in his character i.e. devdas to romeo...but that ain't fare..show do well if we keep supporting it..and story is very interesting too...u can't quit it just becoz u don't like certain characters...i mean -ve and shady characters are in every show..none of the show is totally positive..or filled w/ charming faces!
--Don't spread the negativity and keep some patience--- Peace~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsnavyan07KaShfan7dreamyjenniceSanju_utopia88Sayaani-Chidiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.