Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As usual nothing progressed in the main storyline and all we saw was recycling of same scenes SleepyOuch..

1)Moniya's lie being caught in front of everyone is nothing new Ouch

2)DS announcing her next set of punishments for both Moniya and J for hiding facts is nothing new Ouch

3)Moniya-J another round of bedroom fight is nothing new Sleepy

4)ManVeer scene where Uday is flirting around with Moniya and then as usual Moniya banging the door on Uday's face is cute scene Embarrassed but nothing new Ouch..

There is no variation in any of these above scenes ...we hv seen it all many times ...In fact even ManVeer scene looked very ordinary to me simply because there was no freshness in the scene Ouch ;I liked how Uday was flirting around with Moniya Embarrassed but everytime Moniya banging door on Uday's face is getting damn monotonous now Ouch

But yes there was a very good progress in the most unwanted storyline of Akash-Manyata Stern SmileLOLLOLLOLOuch

1)Akash all of a sudden coming out of his devdas mode and becoming a loverboy again overnight is something new ShockedShocked

2)Akash climbing the ladder to meet Moniya and then Akash-Moniya romeo-juliet moment with another new song is something new ShockedShocked

3)Akash kissing Moniya's hand is something new ShockedShocked

So in short Akash-Moniya story progressed in jet-speed and the most wanted ManVeer story and also Moniya's transformation story is standstill as it is ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Udayveer as usual continues to b a cameo in the show Ouch...

Lets see how long this torture continues ConfusedLOL

Only positive thing in the entire episode is J seeing Akash-Moniya romance and deciding to play cupid for this jodi LOLLOL...I m saying positive because whenever J has planned anything ,it has always backfired and so I m hoping that mayb because of J's plan ,Akash-Moniya will hv a permanent break up now ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Overall no real progress in the main story yet Ouch

Edited by jyoti06 - 03 January 2012 at 9:14am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kananyaPrachi_12Sara.Khanashish_rulesNowsheenanamika968sweet_charmedluvtwilight19aaru19KaShfan7RufaakshaayaMitwaaRocks..Monica..Jo_PinchyNaina007AbhiAni-Tannu--Khush-reyaa.Harpreet.MJaiJagannathprachurya--ANGEL--muskaan.alisha_yashAranForeverForURitziearrylineLadyFlameIndigoBlues...Binny...OlicityFanminizz-AngelaKaParI-dreamyjennice-Deepzz-sami01shootingstar.xxRoyalLEO_Krrishswan20Sanju_Debolina.sajni786Kai.Silentsoul.Sidravirgo_gurladventure_gurlshaliummesulaimanutopia88nasgharpoulomi12-AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Its back to Square one ..." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Jyoti you should have named thread thread as from nothing new to something newROFLROFL

Monia getting caught red handed, DS punishing MJ, MJ fight, ManVeer nok jhok. There was no variation as usual CV's repeated same thing trying to put in in different way different situation.

Akash got out of his devdas mode overnight, goes to raj mahal up on ladder upto Monia's room which shows how high tech security raj mahal hasROFL
ROFL

J planning things against her Manyata Jeeji is nothing new but each time she plans anything like that her plan backfires. So this time J has decided to use new year party to invite trio and put her in trouble. Let's where does this full proof plan of J takes turn to.

Edited by *Shruti* - 03 January 2012 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylinejyoti06sami01.Sidravirgo_gurlpoulomi12

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
oh shru u beat me 2 it...LOL

res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
nothing new to watch...getting bored by repeated scenes...only uday has kept my attention on dek till now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shootingstar.xxpoulomi12

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I really dunno what to expect from the show.From the look,there are no signs of ManveerCry.Still fingers crossed for the best to happen.Are the cv's blind ,don't they come to check the responses of audience on internetOuch.Nothing new just a mixture or different version of all old scenes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesaaru19ForeverForUjyoti06poulomi12

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
completely agree with u...akash-moniya scene was a torture...but akash suddenly transforming into a lover boy is a shock to me...r they planning 2 make akash's character more interesting and not a dukhiyara devdas nemore??may be they r trying 2 divert our attention towards akash uncle Angry...I m really scared...why r they chopping the role of AK.Angrydisappointed with the epiCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksswtashaaru19neethajyoti06shootingstar.xxpoulomi12

Sara.Khan

Groupbie

Sara.Khan

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
You know how they say "the faster you rise the harder you will fall", well I have a feeling that's what will happen with Akash and Monia. I haven't seen a serial where the main leads fell in love in 30 days. They always have to cross some obstacles so there month long love story wont last. As for the Romeo and Juliet thing well we all know how that play ended Wink. I will never understand how the whole Romeo and Juliet thing is suppose to be romantic they both ended up dead. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashmitzificationprachurya...Binny...jyoti06Sofnaadventure_gurlpoulomi12

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

I really dunno what to expect from the show.From the look,there are no signs of ManveerCry.Still fingers crossed for the best to happen.Are the cv's blind ,don't they come to check the responses of audience on internetOuch.Nothing new just a mixture or different version of all old scenes
In fact viewers r even shouting on the official FB page of the CVs asking for ManVeer track ..so I dunno why CVs r turning a blind eye to it Ouch

for the first time I m rooting for J actually and hoping that her mission to play cupid between Akash-Moniya backfired badly and J ends up with Akash in the end LOLLOLLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaaaru19arrylinedreamyjenniceshootingstar.xxSofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top