Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Today i am feeling guilty and angry over myself .Ouch
Ever since the party promo of Swayam crying came out i was openly bashing Sharon and advocating for a new girl ( even though for temporary basis). But after today's episode i was like how could i even think for another girl for Swayam. Cry
I was in complete awe how Cv's have created these heart breaking circumstances for this couple and these two made this episode even more spectacular by their performances .Clap
After today's episode i was shell shocked and couldn't describe how much guilty i was feeling for my views on Sharon.Confused

So in the end i only want to say SORRY SHARON that i thought you don't deserve Swayam and he is better without you. You to complete each other. I know you are still not together and road from here on is even more rough than it was previously but i know you two would cross every hurdle and would give us D3 fans a love story which is unheard and unseen.Thumbs Up

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiangel1302navi04vetccubedtabCrazySaRunian2cute4u_22Sunni.L.Armanhkl75ShantanuSoulABCDesiGirl93doc42MirageSwaronRafz-.nandini.--Aicha-muskurana-Sakina-..Serendipity..ABBY92The007Shivaniwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sorry Sharon" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thank god finally u realised. Don't worry all of us who doubted on sharon r feling guilty. So we r wd u...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22doc42muskuranamarauderThe007Shivani

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i know i am also guilty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

hkl75

hkl75

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
everyone of us are guilty!!! we totally misunderstood sharon! no doubt only swayam can look into what actually she is!!! like others, we saw her outer harsh shell only!!! heart felt sorry to sharon!
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikimarauder

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Awww! SUCH a sweet post, first of all! Approve

And I totally understand why you reacted the way you did. The promo only showed Swayam's side of the story. We only saw Sharon's heart-break today, and I think it STUNNED us all, even me. Shocked

Sneha Kapoor...I have no words for how brilliantly she portrayed Sharon's turmoil today. The way she was wiping off the kiss from her cheek, weeping uncontrollably...WOW. Touchwood for her AND Shantanu! They really outdid themselves tonight! Clap

And SwaRon...oh yeah. The road ahead isn't an easy one, by the looks of it. But I do hope they'll tread it well, and sensibly. Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchiki2cute4u_22hkl75MirageSwaronmarauder_SenbonZakura_

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
we'll said and i totally agree with u!! 

marauder

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I agree i got also very mean when i saw the promo i am sorry Sjaron for misunderstaning

marauder

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Aww...how sweet of you.

Its really natural to react the way you did...since we all love Swayam so much...watching him cry would make us all mad...and it was natural to react the way you did.

But TanHa stunned us all yesterday didn't they??

marauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top