Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Dont you guys thinks Amma, chikki ,sony have no work then provocking Akash and making him see how Manyta is incomplete without him. . .i am damn sure Manyta was just attracted towards Akash but her two darling friends forced the thought that she loves Akash. . .So in this show behind every step of Manyta and Akash their friends were there. . .They never used their brain so I guess if anyone out of the three mentioned above will come and say to Manyta that she should marry UV I think she will. . .
today also Amma's love gyaan started. . .Iss show me Manyta ke friends aur Amma har dusre episode me loveguru ban jate hain. . .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12Sara.Khanpriyanka2765ashish_rulesstaroneajlove...OMG-Misek-arryline_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The inciters" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

staroneaj

staroneaj

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
was todays episode good please tell me cuse if no manveer then im soo going back to study for my exam lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic-Misek-sur001

staroneaj

staroneaj

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
and as for moniya and akash blah i dont even wanna talk about them when will cvs understand whennn god ...there just waiting for there trp to drop ...and i agree these Amma, chikki ,sony are just tempting akash to go and meet moniya when will they shutup if there care abt moniyas happiness then they shuld know that a princess is only and i mean it ONLY going to be happy wid her prince otherwise no happily ever after

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@ staroneraj i only watched half the epi cuz there was a stupid power cut...yes there was a MnVeer scene.

Woh Amma umar mein badi hain os liye kuch bolungi nahi... Angry yeh kafi hai i think... Angry

Edited by poulomi12 - 03 January 2012 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12ashish_rulesstaroneajsur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by staroneaj

was todays episode good please tell me cuse if no manveer then im soo going back to study for my exam lol

Yeah there was a small manveer moment of maybe one minute after she returns from her chawl. . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesstaroneaj

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Yeah there was a small manveer moment of maybe one minute after she returns from her chawl. . .Better to study atleast will grasp lil more for exam. . All the best for your exam... Thumbs Up

ashish_rules

staroneaj

staroneaj

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
oh thanx guys will definately watch thenBig smile

sur001

staroneaj

staroneaj

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Yeah there was a small manveer moment of maybe one minute after she returns from her chawl. . .Better to study atleast will grasp lil more for exam. . All the best for your exam... Thumbs Up
awww thanx well im done prep i guess lol cant study more lol Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

sur001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.