I am terribly scared now

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think something major is going to happen

Maybe Anjali will lose her life or will go into coma or something ...and Khushi will then need to tell Arnav tht she knew about Shyam all along, and Arnav will hate Khushi like anything tht she could have prevented everything but didnt

We havent heard of Anjali leaving the show ... but before Lavanya's last track, we hadnt immediately heard of Lavanya leaving the show either...it was much later.

Well God knows ... but am extremely scared now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm I don't think snake plan will work. My doubt is for nk who nehow will get hurt gvin chance to arhi for dance. Regarding anjali nah not so soon. It was said once nxt will b arnav to know truth in sbs, lets w8 n watch,HOW?
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
it looks scary no doubt...but I dont think anything major will happen...lets just hope for once its a false build up and that Shyam's sinister plan will fail...
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want shyamua to be electrocuted or Anji to be cured of her limp.

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think it will happen i think khushi will get into trouble while saving anjali and arnav will save her
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I want shyamua to be electrocuted or Anji to be cured of her limp.

Dat's vry +ive thought hun, thank u for ur +ivity.
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Someone might get hurt and I think is going to make khushi suspicious about shyam . The way I see it is that we are getting closer to arhi's marriage I am almost sure of it. That is why we see a lot of shayms scenes and I think that khushi and aranv are going to get married before they even realize about their feelings for each other. Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

Dat's vry +ive thought hun, thank u for ur +ivity.

Ditto
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

I don't think it will happen i think khushi will get into trouble while saving anjali and arnav will save her

Hmmm... well the logistics are a little out of place... cause Arnav is supposed to be under a blanket in Gupta house(and Khushi will  need to be thr too for astrology's sake)  at the same time that Anjali is supposed to be with her husband and impending death at the poolside

Ok I think even I ll get "jet lag" pretty soon
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hopefully shyam will die!🤢i hope nothing happens to anjali or else we have to look forward to more crying and boring scenes!🤢🤢