Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my dear Parichaians,

We had an increase of +5 in our CM ranking this week.We are at 11th Rank guys🥳🥳.Thanks for all my dear friends for coming up with nice topics,discussions,activities in our forum.This week our activity increased by 1 point,hope to increase it even more next week .👍🏼

New members plz add Parichay to your My forums list and hit the chaska meter,the demo video is in the 1st pg of this thread

THIS WEEK POINTS

RankShowBuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points

11Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Last Week: 16
1 88 89 15 29 222

PARAMETERS

THIS WEEK

LAST WEEK

Buzz:

Ratings:

Views:

Activity:

Followers:

TOTAL POINTS

Come on guys with this new enthusiasm lets try to take our forum  in to Top 10
in CM Ranking.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Party time guys...Parichay has reached @ 11th rank this week...Keep posting and biggest thanx to akki for waking up the parichayians by posting how to make forum active...and thanx to neeme,sahasra,rani,kshiti,shumi,mages,minnie,maria,reet and all others...sorry cant type all members names as the list is very large😆...So keep it up guys and try to bring it up in TOP 5...Hope to see Parichay in TOP 10 next week...

And a big thanx to priya for daily analysis even of the boring episodes😆
Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hurray!!🥳
lol last week there were a lot to discuss lets hope this week is the same
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
OMG this is amazing news...we have reached 11th rank yipee🥳...congrats to all forum members...lets work more harder so that our show enters top 10 soon...we can do it and we will defintely do it...
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

congratuations to all the forum members...we should continue working this way and are show will defo reach top 10 very soon...😊.

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Guys😃...Its Everyone Sucess.. I m so happy to see such improvement...The day is not so far when we all will see Parichay in Top 5..So Keep it Up Guys..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: neeme

Congratulations Guys😃...Its Everyone Sucess.. I m so happy to see such improvement...The day is not so far when we all will see Parichay in Top 5..So Keep it Up Guys..

yeah i m so happy as if mere exama mein 11th rank aaya ho very very very HAPPY...
Congrats to u also 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

Party time guys...Parichay has reached @ 11th rank this week...Keep posting and biggest thanx to akki for waking up the parichayians by posting how to make forum active...and thanx to neeme,sahasra,rani,kshiti,shumi,mages,minnie,maria,reet and all others...sorry cant type all members names as the list is very large😆...So keep it up guys and try to bring it up in TOP 5...Hope to see Parichay in TOP 10 next week...

And a big thanx to priya for daily analysis even of the boring episodes😆

Hey thanx dear for giving me credit which i dont deserve alone becose its bcz of ur all support and help we maneaged to reach this far..wish we now reach in top 5..
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

yeah i m so happy as if mere exama mein 11th rank aaya ho very very very HAPPY...

Congrats to u also 

Lol.Ager mera exam ma 11 Rank ata Tuma Shock lagta.😆😆 I still remeber that day when u or Nidhi 😕opened a Thread That be active guys..and I respond that me and Sahasra is active from the very first day..what we do more...And Here is one day..that we have many Members to make this forum active..Thanks Guys😃
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeme

Lol.Ager mera exam ma 11 Rank ata Tuma Shock lagta.😆😆 I still remeber that day when u or Nidhi 😕opened a Thread That be active guys..and I respond that me and Sahasra is active from the very first day..what we do more...And Here is one day..that we have many Members to make this forum active..Thanks Guys😃

ya lolz i think it was in october or so when i was daily making topics reagrding active and all stuff...really times passes so early...i still remmber when i joined the forum on first day it was so lonely and my first topic was realted to ORMAX Trp Prediction...so happy 11th rank toh mera kbhi nahin aa sakta lolz ghar pe jute chappal padege since in collg also i m bringing 1st or 2nd rank...neways...Pls tell someone to open a Celebration thread..wanna hav some choclates