Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I have made it a sticky so that others can see it.

Can you please include in the first post for people to hit the Chaskameter every day when the log into the forum. And whether they like the story or not as i know a lot hate to see richa but to hit all the 5 men and give it a freaking awesome. The show is awesome so we need to see it going up and not coming down especially with the big thursday episode.

Another thing that we can do to increase is the activities. If you don;t want to comment atleast hit like especially to the Written updates and Video updates. The updaters go through a lot of give us the updates and they would appreciate a comment there too.Try to actively participate in teh topics as everyone would love to hear from you.

Why do we need to hit all 5 men, don't we only need to hit the fifth guy to give it a freaking Awesome rating? 

Also I am told by many new members that they don't know how to hit CM and how to include Parichay as their forum. 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Why do we need to hit all 5 men, don't we only need to hit the fifth guy to give it a freaking Awesome rating? 

Also I am told by many new members that they don't know how to hit CM and how to include Parichay as their forum. 

Ya we just need to hit the fifth men!
So tell them to watch this video! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juYw6bziH-8&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Rani: thats what i meant 😳

@ Nidhi that is a great video 👍🏼

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya.nair

@ Rani: thats what i meant 😳

@ Nidhi that is a great video 👍🏼

Thanx!
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i did not know all this b4 but from now i'll do. thanks guys.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
daily hit Chaska Meter as soon u guys enter in the forum and comment on Samir's profile ...it will take only 1 min ... make it ur habbit 😃
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

daily hit Chaska Meter as soon u guys enter in the forum and comment on Samir's profile ...it will take only 1 min ... make it ur habbit 😃

Samir's profile? plz can u give me link to that. also where can we see this chaska meter chart etc. thanks.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: buggerall

Samir's profile? plz can u give me link to that. also where can we see this chaska meter chart etc. thanks.

here it is 

when u open Parichay forum u will see popular cast ...u will see whole cast names there ...just click there to get actor's profile links and comment , it will increase actor's ranking at India forums 

for chaska meter

where there is an icon of parichay show ...under that u will see chaska rating on left side ...there r 5 icons, saying Rate me  ... click on right one to give 5 points ...it will increase Parichay forum's rating ...for more detail chk vid posted at first page ...u will find out where is chaska rating ...just follow the steps in the vid and rate 
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

here it is 

when u open Parichay forum u will see popular cast ...u will see whole cast names there ...just click there to get actor's profile links and comment , it will increase actor's ranking at India forums 

for chaska meter

where there is an icon of parichay show ...under that u will see chaska rating on left side ...there r 5 icons, saying Rate me  ... click on right one to give 5 points ...it will increase Parichay forum's rating ...for more detail chk vid posted at first page ...u will find out where is chaska rating ...just follow the steps in the vid and rate 

chaska i know(aki the great told me), that i hit every time i log in. chaska toh laga hai na zor ka😛 will check Samir's profile and do the needful. Thanks a ton.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys we are now stable at 16th rank but pls do somting to move up in ladder hope we will enter in top 10 next week