Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
He DOES remind me of Joey! I LOVE NK! He is SO cute! He is the MOST entertaining charachter on the show right now!

GREAT addition to the cast! Anyone that DEFLECTS screen time from that Snake is GOOD for me!
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!Joey Joey ...those were the days😍
jahbless thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True! Is Akashi Ross? 

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

hmm...interesting. 😊

Barun actually loves Friends and would love to play Ross 😳 

he said this during one of his interviews. 

Barun IS sort of the "ROSS" of this story! The guy who keeps his feelings in his hat for SO long, and finally lets it out, ONLY to have ego rob him of his chance at love!

He and Rachel were BOTH wrong, just like ARHI! Letting their differances and their ego clashes get in the way of True love! They were each other's "ONE" and it took then 10 years to get there! (NOT counting Ross's high school crush on Rachel)!

One OTHER similarity between ARNAV and ROSS is that Ross said "Rachel" when he was taking wedding vows with Emily! Arnav said "Khushi" when he was talking to Lavanya!

That "I Ross, take you Rachel" line ended Ross's relationship with Emily, just like Arnav saying "Khushi" ended HIS with Lavanya!

SO there are some similairties even between ARHI and Ross and Rache, just like NK and Joey! Joey stepped aside for Ross! NK will do the SAME for Arnav!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
jahbless thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ross and rachel took the entire series to the levels it went to as far as the romance was concerned and in that case I do agree that asr and Kushi are the the same for ipkknd.