Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
And this is whn Vadhera's will remember Mannu ! when she will finish all the DOOORIYA in the Family members ;) ! esp Inder Chacha n Co ;) !! 

@Coolbie : ROFL ! i didnt knw Jeevika's name is UMMM rofl !! ummm Could be any1 ;) 

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you Sonia! ;) much appreciated dear. There's a saying, never degrade one for the other lol. And that's what exactly happening here. I like Manvi but her approach is over the top for me, whereas Jeevika is more subtle but so much that she really needs to confront things more openly :) both characters are different, and when this topic is about manvi why bring jeevika and badmouth her for nothing :/
Originally posted by: -Predator-

This post's title itself is bashing Maanvi's character.

And Bashing Jeevika indirectly with the use of words such as "umm" doesn't change the meaning.

Put a halt to such baseless arguments.

By your comments, Maanvi's sweet and bubbly character will not change NOR will Jeevika's silent but loving character. So there's no point in wasting your time.

If Maanvi's fans thought this post was bashing Maanvi then you should have just "reported" the topic and it would be sorted out by the DT. Why get involved in such matters?

Topic taken to CM.

i dnt like towrite her name becz i dnt like her at all ap k khushii k lye i will eddit my post and write her name okk Happy...😛
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia I reported this topic long time back..but no one has yet closed it..so b4 Maanvi haters jump in and support it..we had to intervene.!!😳 Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOWOWOW!!!!!  the reaction is too much!!! Manvi fans - I like her too!!!

Dont get me wrong - I love Manvi too... i lvoe the chemistry she shares with Virat and a episode without her and Virat is boring... My point is ... her characterization is way over the top... creating a bit of balance will not annoy... everything need not be extreme... like Swamini Bua... and manvi both characters... 2 extremes...  a little lore realistically portrayed will be nicer!!!
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

i dont dislike manvi at all, infact i like her carefree and extra straightforward approach towards life, but in my opinion her mindset and behaviour and attitude is way too over the top. Even a 10 year old in this generation will have some sort of sense before reacting to things..lol. As much as Manvi's dialogues are awesome, her childish ways annoy me to no extent, and moreover her over the top interference in Wadera's household. Fine she's jeevika's sis, and jeevika is how a wadera but she cannot change anything nor their way of living because they wouldn't do that to her 😆 Your topic's a bit harsh but i like it 😊

Agreed
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god why everyone always thinks that someone or the other is bashing Jeevika indirectly huh
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaR1108

Manvi is Manvi love her or hate her, u jus cant ignore her
PS: Bashing of characters is not allowed, i would req MODS to close this topic

Sana - Not bashing her at all... questioning ... forums give us the freedom to do that ... coz i love Manvi too... but the CV's with her OTT character sometimes gets too much!!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM Manvi is nt an OTT charecter infact Manvi seems to be the only real charecter in the show🤔 who knows how to live her lyf to the fullest!😃
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Saku I love yeww <3 🤣 !! 
we cant be diplomatic na ! isiliye ! log think We bash everytime *rolls eyes*