Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Has this turned into a battle-ground or what!  Please people, lets not get into heated arguments over fictional characters.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion...defending a character is one thing, belittling others at the cost of defending characters is another thing...so I hope everyone can just calm down a bit.

@kasharti1 & @ Reemz - very sensibly said about the whole issue.

I love both the sisters...each one has their own speciality...one is calm, quiet and mature and the other is naughty, full of life, bubbly, impulsive.  No two siblings can be identical in nature.   

So lets just sit back and enjoy the show. 

Jeevika herself is trying to adjust in the Wadhera house with all their military rules & regulations.  Its going to be tough for Jeevika to handle her sister and her in-laws.  This balancing act is going to be quiet a challenge.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Manal I really haven't looked through the posts carefully enough to remember who bashed which sister. As far as I'm concerned, I love both JM so much! Individually and together. There is more to them that meets the eye and I can't wait to see how their story unfolds! Maybe at some points I will get annoyed with either of them but that will be out of the attachment I feel for them. If I think Manvi has acted out of line or Jeevika should have spoke up, I will express my opinion because I should be allowed to criticise characters. Like I've said before, blind love doesn't equal to unconditional love! You should be able to accept that your favourite character/actor may have a flaw and it's not necessary to term it as 'bashing'.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You Reema ! tht Was needed !! EXACTLY ! n im some1 who points my opinion ! if i founf ANY of the sisters rong !! i did Same with Manvi !! n i did same wid jeevika !! i till now understood ! n YES im repeating my self ! as it is needed ! when i Said sumfin ODD about Manvi ! thn every1 supported me !! good !! buh ofc Jeevika too aint perfect ! n stuff about her too will annouye me !! so when i say sumfin about her ! thn bang !! i have noticed it ! i always get the tag of IMMATURE BASHER ! why so ? !! 
jst cuz i talk about virman alot ! doesnt mean im not sister fan !! n when i say i am sister fan ! they tell me ! ya Right we Can see how much of a sister fan u r !! WHY for proof should i 24/7 use siggies of thm n sing songs for thm to prove my love for thm !! 

anyways no offence to u !! as this is not for u !! n im sure those people r readin my comments n sure knw it !! 

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bhai konsa charecter iss show mai realistic hai?

ek manvi haii who is realistic,,like sum1 said"'shez like sidi baat no bakwaas""...and manvi bashers r jealous..""jalneki badboo arahi hai"""๐Ÿคช...greattt..keep rocking mannu๐Ÿ‘..east or west u r the besttt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...ppl cant ignore u..๐Ÿคฃ

mods=where r u guyz????????/ charecter bashing is not allowed rite๐Ÿ˜ณ

Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah!!! Ohk Manvi is not realistic...U cnt find manvi kind of girls in real life...Well guess wat...I FOUND ONE...Nia herself, i dnt need to expand more, jus watch the IVs for it
And one more, me..myself, I hav always said or done things that i m not supposed too and i always get the look Jeevika gives to Manvi aftr it
Some ppl r jus like that, they act on impulse, u knw 'dil ki sunte hain'
Manvi didnt like wat was going on in the Vadhera house, i mean dadaji being rude to inder, being strict abt dinner or lunch timings...And if we r talking abt being realistic then even Vadhera house is not realistic, no dadaji or bua wld be like this
And plz close this topic asap if the REVIEWING is done!!!
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow seriously this post is still not closed ๐Ÿ˜• hmm.. i was thinking that i wouldn't comment here and let the mods deal with it.. but since it looks like they are STILL reviewing it.. I shall join in ๐Ÿ˜‰
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Woow Mods r Too Slow ๐Ÿ˜• !!! this thread is still open ! !
luvmannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก wat was i doing when someone was bashing my dear mannu!!!! ofcourse i was at work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... anyways.. to all the ppl who are bashing Nia/Maanvi I understand your pain... i truly do and really sympathize with you alll...U ppl are just jealous of Nia/Maanvi success in this show and want to show your hatred... and now that her ranking in IF has gone up to 16th... it was expected... anyways kudos to mannu for her success and many more successes that is going to come to her!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I love you Nia/Mannu/Maanvi... keep up the good workโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ be yourself... we are there to love you...
vd_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I start watching dis show  becoz ov her. manvi add colour in dis show.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bashing a character is not allowed.
Topic closed.
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago