Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

preety1992

preety1992

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
ConfusedI just saw da new promo...manyata iz at her room' z window nd dat aksAsh is there on da ladder..having romance with manyata...he is finally influenced my manyata' s feelings and he came to rajmehal to meet her..i guess J has helped him in dat coz in da promo J nad vijay were watching them with wicked smilies..seriously it has shattered all my hopes Shocked.  i knew da CVz are dumb but i didnt knew they are such brain less foolz...
we want manveer and what they are showing us...akash and manyata's romance and J' z conspiracies...we dont want a show like dat... i dont usually watch soap serials regularly but DEK had caught my attention because of dat dream guy UV...but now all we can see in DEK is AaakashUnhappy...

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilcoolhappygirlsDisha2012barun786priyanka27654evaVivianakshaayaCrazySaRunianshrarrtilove...OMGVampgirlshri kannanluvtwilight19wassup28rosie111aeway.c.yetikaroxxniniiUdaynArnavRmine_RashmiJo_PinchyNaina007Shaily.-scarlett-pinkssHarpreet.MSidNeeti-fanmoksha89rasiya.ananya2000thejazzgalAnotherAdmirer-AngelaKaParI-dreamyjennicejyoti06-Gaganjot--Anaya-AbsoluvspicySugar..Sofnanyctophilia..Amina..shootingstar.xx.Nabi.krocknasgharpoulomi12-AriaNe--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO what da hell iz this...:(" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Looks like I can skip these week's episodes and stick to Youtube for Uday/ManVeer scenes that Julu uploads :)

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

barun7864evaVivianakshaayawassup28aewaUdaynArnavRmineNaina007simplytoxicJo_Pinchymuskaan.SidNeeti-fanreyaa.pinkss..swagger..arryline-AngelaKaParI-dreamyjennicejyoti06Debolina.nyctophiliapoulomi12-Priya01-AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil-Fatima-

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i watched that promo :( was highly disappointed
kya 360 degree turn akash had Ermm he was hanging on wall standing on stairs urghhh...akash & monia romancing...
J & vijay r just there to how M get punished...

will skip watching there scenes...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786UdaynArnavRmineNaina007-Tannu-poulomi12-AriaNe--Priya01

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Looks like I can skip these week's episodes and stick to Youtube for Uday/ManVeer scenes that Julu uploads :)

me too..but m sure i wont b able to my hand automatcally grabs d remote at 8:15Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786wassup28krock-Priya01-AriaNe-

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
can i have the link plz...of the new promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
This makes me feel that Akash-Muniya 's The End is very close LOL
Seriously am i the only one whose looking at these situations in a positive light? :P 
Thanks for posting Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.KhanUdaynArnavRminewassup28WhiteNights.-Priya01

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Just when I was happy seeing SBB segment ...this disappointing promo has to come out kya AngryCryOuchOuchOuch

Why CVs r doing this despite knowing thtat ManVeer is what is working with the viewers AngryAngry

Who wants to see Romeo-Juliet romance of Akash and Moniya now ...ufff spare mee OuchOuch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786UdaynArnavRmineKajol17wassup28-BaRul-ParAz-poulomi12krock-Priya01Badtameez_Dil-AriaNe-

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I'll skip this week's episode and will only watch MANVEER scenes (if any) on youtube Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barun786akshaayaUdaynArnavRmine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top