India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD - going Ekta way ?!! and..

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Don't u people  think that TD is also moving the Ekta way. I mean from yesterday's episode DK makes it clear that he cannot do anything coz of his mom (Thanks for the clarification DK. I was wondering about that anyways !!) but Dish is this great lady who can do anything and everything under the sun. Why do I smell a Tulsi, Parvathi in making ?

And TD forums are a bit quiet nowadays after hectic activities in the past few weeks. The reasons as I see are as follows:

Disha77 being unwell. (Good that she is now well and taking rest in home)
Lata no longer doing the updates. (thanks to Ekta Kapoor)
Dkaddict not in action.
TD being a bit of drag nowadays. (read it as nothing sensational happening. Ms Guha do u want the TRP's to slip down ?)
People shifting their loyalties to KYPH (I should say Ekta has been successful in her aim and Ms Guha is also not helping the matters)

I also feel that the storyline of TD has been changed. After yesterday's episode I really doubt if any divorce is going to happen. and also what abt the contract. Now that DK has promised his sasu maa and of course his dear wife, Dish herself that he will be with Dish always. Well I really don't know where the story is headed to.

Regarding yesterday's episode it was nice to see that for once

DK smiling (when Disha takes a snap of DK thru her mobile, cute scene)
No misunderstandings between DK and Dish
DK and Dish getting closer ('Gudi parwa', Maharashtrian New year scene. festival that twinecool mentions in  her update for 11 April. Forgive me if I have spelled it wrong my dear Marathi friends)

Quite a long post ahem....well I sign off here. Would love to hear about your opinions.

Swathi...

PS: Everyday I plan to do the update but then I see that twinecool has already done the honours. Thanks twinecool for doing it early and regularly.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged

HI Swathi,

I think they started quite well with this most wonderful story that boldly contradicted the conventional love story yet was a masterpiece in potraying the ultimate romance b/t the D's. Alas! Ms Guha could'nt keep up with the vast emotional sweep of her drama and lost her own DISHA in between!! Thanks to Ms. GUha our hero DK who used to be just like a hot and wild tiger has been fully tamed that is weird. She could have domesticated him a lil bit to survive or to keep the TRP's . From this roaring tiger, business tycoon to a seedha saadha Pati abiding by his wife,looks like a K--serial.

My take on this is, more love will lead to more hatred and then booommmmm ---divorce is going to happen which will eventually lead to second and eventful marriage b/w the 2d's.Then a leap too many small DK's on the way and the saga will cont------

Mink, who is getting a lil crazy and sleepy!!!!!!Wink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Hi

I think they will show DK and disha completely in love before the break up as it will be more sad for viewers and also it will help ratings as when two people love each other and separate it is more painful or maybe i am wrong. But i have a feeling they will showing Dk and Disha completely in love maybe disha confessing to DK and than the break and leap or whatever and than them getting together..u never know though

SamyBig smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

I remember Disha77 mention that they will divorce inevitably, meaning they will not physically go for a divorce but the six months contract will eventually end.  It has also been mentioned that they will end up together.

So, don't be surprised even they do end up divorced.AngryAngryAngry

These stories are so highly PREDICTABLE....................

PS: Well, i don't really care which way the story goes, i am only interested in watching my man DK in action.....................just about the only reason i was drawn into watching TD....................

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 12 April 2005 at 1:08am
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hi Aaliyah,

So true, I also watch for our man DK. I also don't care if the producers are Vigorously stretching the story or draging a lil bit but if they mess with DK they had it grgrggrrgrgrgrgAngry

I don't mind Dk mastering the intricacies of heart and dealing with the inner conflicts but please BE your old DK self once in a while.Would love to see the macho hunk.He charmed us with those teddy bear eyes which say a volumn and those skeptical facial expressions------oh God!!!!

DK, please go and start a new company-----we can finance you!!-----what say u???????hehehehehehehhehehLOLLOL

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
well suddenly they might show a new misunderstanding between dk and disha and again a blaming session and convinsing session Confused
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Yep, it is being ssssssttreeeeecchhed too far.. Angry

It had a few good ideas which the producers have so far not developed - who killed Dev, kidnapped Rano... - instead they seem to add in new twists and lose the old ones. I hate loose endings.

I think I have had enough of the Sumitra flashbacks, isn't it time she regained her memory and our old DK came back with revenge in mind Big smile . Would love to see Gargi get her comeuppance and not necessarily just end up in jail (it would be worse for her to have no money Smile )

Samy, agree with you about the love/separate bit but I hope they do not have any leaps or the 2 Ds get together again because of a baby - absolutely hate hate hate both these situations Dead and 1 of the reasons I don't watch other serials.
If this happens TD will be leaping off my Telly, might as well start printing off some good TD pics and sticking these on the TV screen to look at instead !!!
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I love to watch this serial because of 2 D'S and I think that our old macho DK is also amazing and it will be good to see him like that in between. My main concern is that DK and Disha should have a strong loving relationship and they are deeply in love.

Sumitra maa should regain her memory now and tell DK and Disha all that happened in the past and all the Gargi did to her and Dhruv. DK and Disha should stay togather and they should take a revenge and teach a lesson to everyone Gargi, Pori etc. by staying togather. As long as they are togather and we get to see some romantic rocking scenes between the two, I do'nt mind in which way the story takes a turn.

majaSmileSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top