Posted: 12 years ago
you mean like this... 

Payal's phone talk

Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: somzz007

Please don't insult tortoises and turtles of this world..they are much cuter...😆

according to speed...Lucknow express doesn't seem to have any influence on her * yawns& 
^ Excjactly but with mind numbing sound effects...😆 😆 ...I think the one gallon glycerin bottle keeps shuttling between the dimwits sisters of leads... Booo hoo... Suitcase fell on me... mangalsutra fell off me.. let me fall from the cliff... Let me drag Payal too... 😍  😍...Dream come true for me.. 🤣
.hea. thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

^ Excjactly but with mind numbing sound effects...😆 😆 ...I think the one gallon glycerin bottle keeps shuttling between the dimwits sisters of leads... Booo hoo... Suitcase fell on me... mangalsutra fell off me.. let me fall from the cliff... Let me drag Payal too... 😍  😍...Dream come true for me.. 🤣

searched for a HD one...filhaal..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrQyfjRdHB4[/YOUTUBE]

were there any chances for the suitcase to bang against her head and she gets some sense? 🤣
^ Oh no Anj is a hopeless case ...A suitcase won't even dent her head... 😆.They are creating romantic situations for snake ...thats pathetic... Anjali is just flying into his arms these days...Makes me want to puke... 😵
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even I was glad when kushi took over the phone from Payal.. you should make the CVs sit in front of Payash scenes and make them watch it continuously and show them how tortourous it is to watch their scenes. 

btw thanks for the Vms...Gosh those vms made me realise what I had been missing..before we used to get arhi scenes on a daily basisi and now its not even weekly...Good old times when will it be back
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Even I was glad when kushi took over the phone from Payal.. you should make the CVs sit in front of Payash scenes and make them watch it continuously and show them how tortourous it is to watch their scenes. 

btw thanks for the Vms...Gosh those vms made me realise what I had been missing..before we used to get arhi scenes on a daily basisi and now its not even weekly...Good old times when will it be back

LOL ... True the CVs should definitely see the scenes 100 times...Make me feel bad for the direction team who has to shoot them..Retakes after retakes...😆... 

VMs are for my brain to be sane or else by now I would have lost interest and stopped watching the show.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Somy!! 

Tu vaapas aa gayi!!

Yes, I was glad K snatched the phone out of Payal's hand and put an end to the dumb conversation.
To think of it, Payash's siblings are total pataka and phuljhadi, who make up for the lack of zing in their  sleep-inducing siblings' boring romance...🥱
.hea. thumbnail
I wonder if she has snaky effects...staying with him...no legs..come one she can still walk! 😳
Originally posted by: sbk2

Oye Somy!! 

Tu vaapas aa gayi!!

Yes, I was glad K snatched the phone out of Payal's hand and put an end to the dumb conversation.
To think of it, Payash's siblings are total pataka and phuljhadi, who make up for the lack of zing in their  sleep-inducing siblings' boring romance...🥱

Tum ne bulaya aur hum chale aaye .. Yup am back.. 

What are these CVs doing man...They are putting me to sleep with the dance instructor,Payash,Anj-Shyam scenes... Did you like naniji ke thumke?? I loved it .. they should show her dancing more often... than this dumb Payash swaying from side to side. BTW who does formal waltz in Northie sangeet...??