Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT-DT nt pg 47 (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 150

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
May be the kid might be from her reality show which she did with Gaurav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT-DT nt pg 47 (Page 59)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Dear friends, if you have been reading this Forum from day one, you might still be remembering what beautiful things members used to write about Shiv and Sati, I still sometimes go back to those pages and relive those moments. People loved Mohit and Mouni so much, most of them have left this forum i think. and miss one of the biggest fans (hema's) comments on them, she used to write beautiful bollywood songs for them. Missing everthing about the initial days in this forumCry

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Me too

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I dont understand any chemistry between couples i only understand chemistry in science. But i use to wait for dkdm, i wanted them [mm] to see together on screen. Wherever life takes them but they will always stay in my heart as Mahadev-Sati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
When mahadev started, i instantly fell in love with the show and till Sati period i did not feel like watching any other shows, now i have again gone back to those shows. Bahut miss karti hoon Mohit and Mouni ko

Edited by divyadaya13 - 08 October 2012 at 11:51pm

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

I dont understand any chemistry between couples i only understand chemistry in science. But i use to wait for dkdm, i wanted them [mm] to see together on screen. Wherever life takes them but they will always stay in my heart as Mahadev-Sati.

Same here, even i used to waith for DKDM, and when it was time for the show to start, my heart simply used to beat so fast and i used to be so excited to get just a glance of them and when they were shown together in a single frame (meri toh bolti bandh ho jaati thi, i just used to stare at them). i fell in love with Mohit Mouni jodi from the core of my heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
We too but nw hum miss karne ke alava kar bhi kya sakte hai hope the dvds soon come out so that i cn see them everyday.yt pe dekh sakte hai par fir bhi want al epis with me.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Even when they weren't together stil you cn feel their love .
Ok bye wil talk about mm later

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.