Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT-DT nt pg 47 - Page 58

Posted: 11 years ago
jab bhi shiv sati vm, on O SAIYAAN, ORE PIYA AUR SAIYAAN( SONG OF KAILASH KHER) DEKHTI HOON, I ALWAYS FEEL THAT WHILE WRITING SCRIPT FOR SHIV SATI SCENES THE WRITERS WERE DEFINITELY INSPIRED BY THESE SONGS, WARNA ITNA PERFECT VM, THEY ARE SIMPLY WOW
Next: yadi aisa hai to vo baar baar meri avhelna kyu karte hai.
Originally posted by foram.

Is this dialogue said by sati to madanike when she tries to console her. i.e after he makes chandrama shrap mukta, but does not acknowledge Sati's presence.
Originally posted by foram.

i knw dis 1 this is said by sati when she sees ardhanarishwar swapna and goes to dadichi. Dadichi tells her to touch the shiv ling and she sees her face in ardhanarishwar after dis she tels dis lines.
next chweet chweet dialogue "abhaas hua na jane kitne kalpon se ye jeevan iss kshan ke liye lalait tha"
mera fav shiv-sati scene!!!!!

sati to mahadev during their milan... *sigh*  ☺️
Love shiv-sati and mohit-mouni frm the core of my heart and love you peoples foram,sukhi,vabs,shruti,mrmr,divya and yukti who all have kept dis At active even after mouni's role ended. And dis game has just brought all shiv-sati moments alive. Missing mouni alot in the show.
Originally posted by divyadaya13

next chweet chweet dialogue "abhaas hua na jane kitne kalpon se ye jeevan iss kshan ke liye lalait tha"
omg my fav scene ever. Shiv-sati milan.the best scene ever in dkdm. Well executd,nothing over and nothing awkward.
Originally posted by Yukthi

mera fav shiv-sati scene!!!!!

sati to mahadev during their milan... *sigh*  ☺️

MERA BHI FAVOURITE SCENE HAI☺️
Originally posted by dhwani.

Love shiv-sati and mohit-mouni frm the core of my heart and love you peoples foram,sukhi,vabs,shruti,mrmr,divya and yukti who all have kept dis At active even after mouni's role ended. And dis game has just brought all shiv-sati moments alive. Missing mouni alot in the show.

Kya kare dear Mouni ne Sati roop main aisa jaadu kar diya hai ke sar se utarta hi nahi, balke aur badhta jaata hai. I love and miss Mouni (Sati) too much