Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT-DT nt pg 47 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

guess this scene.
sati is looking so beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy~Devi Sati's AT-DT nt pg 47 (Page 149)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@foram you are right di. and 2.daya dikhane se aapne aap ko rok nahi paye na"-The scene is where Sati almost burnt her arm to erase the Tripundra mark a drop of tears fell from her Lord,Shiv's eye(don't remember which one) and suddenly it started raining. All fireworks of workshop was extinghuised  and the Tripundra mark of his arm was washed off by the rainwater.And she realised who did this and out of anger and frustration she told the line to Shiv. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Mohit-Mouni Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram
Mohit-Mouni Heart

Wow.One of my fav off-screen moment.Yeh pic aap ko kahase mila di?

divyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram

guess this scene.
sati is looking so beautiful.

Yeah she always looks so beautiful.anyways the scene was- Shiv-Sati after the Nadi-Pujan sat on a rock in the river and lost in each-other eyes. She still couldn't believe that she was sitting with her Shiv on the rock as his wife. Ideal song for this scene is "rab hai samne/usse chun lun zara/mar jaun ya jee lun zara/khushiyan chum lun ya ro lun zara/mar jaun ya jee lun zara.."

divyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Hmm the song which may suits the scene is "mere hath mein tera hath ho/sari jannatein mere sath ho/tu jo sath hai/phir kya ye jahan/terie pyar mein ho jaun fanah" and those awesome words"tere dil mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaye/tere isqu mein meri jaan fanah ho jaye."

divyadaya13

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
daya dikhane se aapne aap ko rok nahi paye na
I find these two are appropiate for this scene-1. from Shiv's POV-"kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe yara bata na paye/batein dilon ki dekhon jawan ki ankhein tujhe samjhaye...tu jane na...mil ke v hum na mile tum se na jane kyun/milon ke hai fasle tumse na jane kyun/sapne hai palkon tale tumse na jane kyun...kaise bataye...tu jane na."
And 2.from Sati's POV"ishq bhi kiya re maula/dard bhi liya re maula/ phir bhi kuch reh gaya baki/tu nahi dikha re maula/sab nahi bika re maula/aur bas reh gaya tera chhap khali...nnna..nnna..nna" the BG is awesome.
Seniors please tell me Do you like any of my song?otherwise how do know and improve myself. I have to go now, Will see you tomorrow till then Good night and sweet dreams.Big smile

divyadaya13

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Mouni.

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.