Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Mouni dear you are so graceful and your face is so radiant, and you look very good with Mohit

yes her face is so radiant and divine that from the very first epi she was sati for me it didnt took time for me to accept her as sati
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

yes her face is so radiant and divine that from the very first epi she was sati for me it didnt took time for me to accept her as sati

me too dear, neither i took any time to accept her as sati... i loved her frm the very first epi... she totaly rocked it wid her briliant performance...πŸ˜ƒ
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
I have a news to share- Mouni with her kid. Either go her or my facebook page. And comment. her is Roy Mouni and mine is Mimi Roy.
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

I have a news to share- Mouni with her kid. Either go her or my facebook page. And comment. her is Roy Mouni and mine is Mimi Roy.

mouni with her kid πŸ˜²
didnt got you explain
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

me too dear, neither i took any time to accept her as sati... i loved her frm the very first epi... she totaly rocked it wid her briliant performance...πŸ˜ƒ

her nakchadi roop and her aadi shakti roop still want to see it again and again
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wold love to see all her roop again and again. Dear Mouni (our Sati) i miss you so much,and as you all said, even her first glance in the first episode made me fall in love with her.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
May be the kid might be from her reality show which she did with Gaurav
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Dear friends, if you have been reading this Forum from day one, you might still be remembering what beautiful things members used to write about Shiv and Sati, I still sometimes go back to those pages and relive those moments. People loved Mohit and Mouni so much, most of them have left this forum i think. and miss one of the biggest fans (hema's) comments on them, she used to write beautiful bollywood songs for them. Missing everthing about the initial days in this forum😭
foram. thumbnail
I dont understand any chemistry between couples i only understand chemistry in science. But i use to wait for dkdm, i wanted them [mm] to see together on screen. Wherever life takes them but they will always stay in my heart as Mahadev-Sati.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
When mahadev started, i instantly fell in love with the show and till Sati period i did not feel like watching any other shows, now i have again gone back to those shows. Bahut miss karti hoon Mohit and Mouni ko Edited by divyadaya13 - 11 years ago