Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@ Migan - enna nadakkudhaa... naan oru aaL , ghost maadhiri nadakkarEn indha maanamketta kadhaikku update ezhudhi... Dead

@Nithya - ippadi sirippaa sirikkira rangekku naan aagiduvEn nu kanavula kooda nenaikkala...     Wink  Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 2012 Jan 2 - 6 (Page 2)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hi Eclat

how are you? i see you love Anupallavi a lot Smile

Anu is a good character compare to Pallavi - one good thing all the children turned good and facing the problems head on instead of making trouble to his dad - i am aginst 2 wife part but the story so far ok

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@Kalki - why this kolaveri?  I am updating AP for the week because the rest of the crew is inundated with personal stuff.  

The reaction of the children is stupid and unbelieveable,   Two wife syndrome raises my bile level.  I can go on and on loathing this serial. If I can I would hang those characters of RR and all those who support him with a thyagi title,  along with the story writer and crew, as I keep repeating very often.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

i agree 100% your point of view - so you like the "kolaveri" i don't see how the song came famous - i was watching the audio release - i like the songs with meaning

you know how many public people have two wives and the wives going with knowing that person married - at least this story he thought she died and he was in depressed stage Palavi's parents used it - but again no body thought Anu going to turn up - one thing he should have told Anu -

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Thursday 5th jan

Hi all...here is Thursday's update
Anu encourages Palli that their kids will get two mothers "for the price of one" which is only goodness. (yuck)..Palli says get out. Anu and Santhosh take leave sadly.

Gayathri chides her hubby for not taking care in arranging the wedding mandapam etc (as if its the first time he is hearing this). Her hubby agrees and says they should now go to Palli's house first. Shree comes in, asks her parents where they are going, and says she will check with VVK whether Palli is in a good mood. VVK advises not to come today as Anu just got whacked by Palli. Shree asks them not to go and explains what happened.

The bag guy in Bangalore sends a poisoned coffee to RR's room through an adi aaL waiter and waits for him to drop dead. The waiter brings the coffee to RR, and after much suspense time pass (bore), RR doesnt drink it.
Anu and Santhosh very upset, sitting in temple, contemplating. Anu is convinced something can be done. They meet Sundu, who looks guilty, but Anu says she forgives him as he did not wrong and only wanted to help her hubby thinking she died (what rubbish)

Anu go to Rukku's house, Ganesh jumping up and down that Palli shouted at her. Anu says she will bear all humiliation for sake of RR's happiness. Just then RR calls, and Anu talks to him kindly...thodarum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top