Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I dont believe this that they are using some of the best songs on Akash-Manyata. The couple doesnt complement each, they dont suit each other on top that the scenario that they created on showing the song sequence was PATHETIC..Manayta please get this into your head that you are a  PRINCESS..you cant sit in front of the door like this...Plus where was the love story, just sitting together on a bench once in a romantic way ...it has to be more than week to have such strong feelings for someone to have the song Tu Ne Jo na kaha to be played in the baground...CVs please show me the LOGIC in Akash- Manyata...where it began is still a question for me!!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12musuuhalfsonaluvtwilight19KaShfan7akshaayamoksha89WhiteNights.-JEHAN-OmaRamdassprc_fan10-SD-0beintehaa.SaurabhKiRadhaSayaani-Chidiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is the Logic?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
dey hve played Tere liye on dem i mean does CVz know da meaning of tere liye?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89prc_fan1-BaRul-ParAz-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
^wait was the song tere liye today i thought i heard tune jo na kaha...i was skippin tht part so..lemme know

Redvelvet

Redvelvet

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I soo agree with you!! The CV's are just wasting our precious time on this really irritating character called AKASH (no offense to akash fans, I am talking about the character here). Its about time they decide who they want as their male lead, and it better be UV or else this show will be a major flop. I literally skip half of the episodes these days as its just not worth my time. They have used my most favorite songs on Akash and Manyata. Why can't the CV's get this into their heads, that we want MANVEER and only manveer.

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i totally agree!!!akash look like her elder brother...akash personality is brothers type...now i m bored and irritated...Disapprove.dadisaab ny moniya ka dress ab tak change nahi karvya!!!Angry

WE WANT UDAY AND MANAYTA TOGETHER 

musuurabees011-BaRul-ParAz-

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i think its a question to everyone that where did really their love story started its a COMPLETE FLOP 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

KaShfan7

KaShfan7

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree! I just hope that the cvs realize this asap and move on!
Personally I find all the akash scenes very annoying and boring!
I can't wait until they take akash completely out of the show!

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
The word 'logic' does not exist in the dictionary of Indian showsConfused

rabees011mayurlover4eva0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.