Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz do u remember the episode where Krishna's mom showed Krishna's horoscope 2 the priest the priest said "she will marry some1 rich" n tht means Krishna will marry Pintu as Pintu is rich !! So she might marry Pintu actually nt MAYB but it will happen!!! Cnt wait!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinshuk_loveraashiluvskinnywisehigaholicsuman4evr-Shayari-Prishna_DBPSFizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna marry Pintu !!!!(maybe)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitali415

Groupbie

Mitali415

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti415

Hey guyz do u remember the episode where Krishna's mom showed Krishna's horoscope 2 the priest the priest said "she will marry some1 rich" n tht means Krishna will marry Pintu as Pintu is rich !! So she might marry Pintu actually nt MAYB but it will happen!!! Cnt wait!!
cnt wait either i wish wteve u said is true

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yes pintu n krishna should get married but right now i want krishnas dad to think of a way so that krishna can take her exam...
last episode was so sad...creatives must not show so much of helplessness n majboori seriously...without any mistake of his krishnas dad had to apologize..its really painful to watch such scenes...

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes pintu n krishna should get married but right now i want krishnas dad to think of a way so that krishna can take her exam...
last episode was so sad...creatives must not show so much of helplessness n majboori seriously...without any mistake of his krishnas dad had to apologize..its really painful to watch such scenes...
ya i guess ur right 2 i am worried bout Krishna's exam! But i am also worried bout Pintu n Krishna shud b getting married 2 each other!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnysandiab

Kinshuk_lover

Groupbie

Kinshuk_lover

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
yu are right ! they may get married,but don't know howConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
sooner or later they will get married but not so soon yaar..! their has to b a love story between them...or else creatives must show pintoo falling in love with krishna n then marrying her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

sooner or later they will get married but not so soon yaar..! their has to b a love story between them...or else creatives must show pintoo falling in love with krishna n then marrying her...
YA I NOE YAAR but i just wnt them 2 fall in luv first then shaadi toh ho he jayi gi

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Goldie

TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinshuk_lover

yu are right ! they may get married,but don't know howConfused
mujhe bhi nahi pata kasi? I wonder hw... N i cnt wait
Accept my frnd request

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.