Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

   

Krishna marry Pintu !!!!(maybe)

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 1156

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz do u remember the episode where Krishna's mom showed Krishna's horoscope 2 the priest the priest said "she will marry some1 rich" n tht means Krishna will marry Pintu as Pintu is rich !! So she might marry Pintu actually nt MAYB but it will happen!!! Cnt wait!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99Kinshuk_loveraashiluvskinnywisehigaholicsuman4evr-BolNaHalke-Prishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

Mitali415 Groupbie
Mitali415
Mitali415

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 130

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti415

Hey guyz do u remember the episode where Krishna's mom showed Krishna's horoscope 2 the priest the priest said "she will marry some1 rich" n tht means Krishna will marry Pintu as Pintu is rich !! So she might marry Pintu actually nt MAYB but it will happen!!! Cnt wait!!
cnt wait either i wish wteve u said is true
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Joined: 23 September 2010
Posts: 876

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yes pintu n krishna should get married but right now i want krishnas dad to think of a way so that krishna can take her exam...
last episode was so sad...creatives must not show so much of helplessness n majboori seriously...without any mistake of his krishnas dad had to apologize..its really painful to watch such scenes...
TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 1156

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes pintu n krishna should get married but right now i want krishnas dad to think of a way so that krishna can take her exam...
last episode was so sad...creatives must not show so much of helplessness n majboori seriously...without any mistake of his krishnas dad had to apologize..its really painful to watch such scenes...
ya i guess ur right 2 i am worried bout Krishna's exam! But i am also worried bout Pintu n Krishna shud b getting married 2 each other!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnysandiab

Kinshuk_lover Groupbie
Kinshuk_lover
Kinshuk_lover

Joined: 08 June 2011
Posts: 71

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
yu are right ! they may get married,but don't know howConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Joined: 23 September 2010
Posts: 876

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
sooner or later they will get married but not so soon yaar..! their has to b a love story between them...or else creatives must show pintoo falling in love with krishna n then marrying her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 1156

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

sooner or later they will get married but not so soon yaar..! their has to b a love story between them...or else creatives must show pintoo falling in love with krishna n then marrying her...
YA I NOE YAAR but i just wnt them 2 fall in luv first then shaadi toh ho he jayi gi
TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 1156

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinshuk_lover

yu are right ! they may get married,but don't know howConfused
mujhe bhi nahi pata kasi? I wonder hw... N i cnt wait
Accept my frnd request

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index