Page 1 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
 Ok people.. After some initial enthusiastic feedbacks I finally feel motivated enough to post this Jeevika-Viren SS aka short story.. well tbh I had written this SS long back on a friend's request for her blog.. the only other one I have written to date.. actually the first one.. While catching up on the show i could see the similarities btw Viren in the show and my SS.. but the dekho na sequence and the recent antics of his just make the similarities rather uncanny.. so seeing Viren as the lead shouldnt be a problem.. 

but having said that.. one would have to take a lot of liberties to see Jeevika.. LOL She has nothing or mostly zilch in common with the show.. but I can totally see KD as this Jeevika after I re-read it.. LOLsecondly.. this story is completely a figment of my screwed imagination and holds no similarity to the current show.. so feel free to remember that..Big smile

am gonna try and build up a PM list eventually.. but kindly let me know if you want to be a part of it.. some of you are in it by defaultWinkLOL and yes.. its easier if u buddy me.. so I can just PM you in a click..Big smile

Honest feedback on style of writing.. improvements etc are more than welcome.. again warring convictions would be interesting to see.. and by the end of it if any of you actually read the book I freely advertise in my SS.. would be proud of myselfLOL so after much ado.. I present to you.. the confessions of Sona's sick mindLOLROFL

What's love got to do with it..

(Credit: IshuBig smile)

Part 1: Page 1
Part2: Page 5
Part3: Page 9
Part4: Page 15
Part5: Page 18
Part6: Page22
Part7: Page26
Part8: Page 29
Part9: Page 30
Part10: Page34
Part11: Page 36
Part12: Page39
Part13: Page41
Part14: page 43
Part15: Page 45
Part 16: Page 47
Part 17: Page50
Epilogue: page 52

Edited by sonali.19281 - 23 May 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

plb1315virika123charity10priyankamoolblueberries.luvnishalkajal18sruthi_maa_mnhssabeehanutsmischiefpuneetksingh9DanikakarankryslepreetivrmadhubansenvishidKaranKundra4Evajenna_promanticgurl070juhi611pinky.paddaSweety1234556tara_211Amii90Sarah4evaNonchalantsanjana_coolshine123NishuM--Iqra---JujuK..Amrita..ayesha_80koolgurl-Latty-...Mallu...fatima15mushiroxx-NightDreamer-Euphoria.Tani91sirjeeBazingaaMariQuestFilms..tanya..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JV/Virika SS- What's love got to do with it" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
PM List

aa123.80
ayesha_80
ssshhh
reshamc
MariFuze
Tani91
Jeevi-cuteness
Deepika26
-Yamz-
-Hoor-
kasharti1/ ..Omniscient..
Nonchalant
junebuggy
vishid
Nabamita4Virika
meg_met
 pinky.padda
Sarahvirika
tanya_100
sabeeha
sruthi_m
..Ananya-kmh..
tara_211
nuts
rsmd31
aa_mnhs
sen_madhuban
rev4eva
-Grace-
aasma1
2189mansi
arohi16

Kindly PM me or let me know if you wanna add or remove yerself from the list..LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 28 April 2012 at 10:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kanishkakaranblueberries.romanticgurl070shehroon_riazktloversmushiroxxkoolgurlBazingaa..Serendipity..

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

What's love got to do with it

Part 1:  Of brewing thoughts and aftershocks

Sipping the strong Americano brewed at the McCormick convention's cafe, his mind full of insights from the morning session of the symposium, Viren Wadera was intent personified. The long array of questions and discussion his talk invoked was honestly more than he had expected. He felt like he had already met his end of the bargain at the Annual Global Architecture and Planning Consortium. So absorbed was he in formalizing the tide of thoughts and ideas eroding his consciousness in the past hour post lunch, that he almost missed out on the incorrigible taste of that coffee.. "Good lord!"  Reality prevailing, he realized he had already finished drinking and hadn't complained once about missing out on his daily afternoon latte.

Disgust gave way to delight as he glanced outside the long glass window at the bright sunny day, almost a rarity in the queer sanctity of Chicago.. especially ever since he had stepped foot on this soil.. Aimlessly flipping the pages of the symposium schedule he was debating taking a walk outside or trying to put the next few hours into good use by attending a session. Looking at the eclectic choices ranging from landscaping to environment design, he wondered if the Americano was strong enough for an architect specializing in baroque to really grasp the essence of urban city planning till he almost felt an aftershock.. "Bless the souls in Japan..  Maybe the brew was strong after all.." he concurred as he encountered what could clearly be diagnosed as a maiden attack of epilepsy..

Fingers shaking, he rubbed his eyes to check what he thought he saw..

" No this can't be.. But it was.. Jeez am I for real or just impersonating John Nash- the Alzheimered genius" .. Feeling each alphabet at a time.. cursing that caffeine  in the meantime.. he took a deep breath to absorb the bold letters..

Auditorium J-209: City planning

Session Chair: Patrick McTernan

2:30 pm -3:15pm '  Bay Area project

Sustainable design: Philosopher's stone to intelligent urbanism

Speaker: Jeevika Chawdhry

Jerking up from the acute caffeinated-coma he checked his phone for the time.. " Crap! it began 4 whole minutes back" .. Making a run for it, he wondered why commercial style of architecture paralleling vertical heights had to be directly proportional to the length of the alleys.. In short, why did Americans love wasting so much space and non-renewable energy making it from point A to B (in his case this sudden surge of adrenaline triggering his metabolism and in the event driving his spindle fibers into flight mode all in a matter of few minutes.. then again! this would in all honesty be renewable energy right.. wonder how long to dinner?).

Putting a plug on the mental diarrhea..  he chuckled as he considered the irony of his thought process.. All he needed was her aura to speak the language of environment designers.. which suddenly made him zap.. " W*F! She took up environment design.." paradoxical eh.. but of course.. THE divine intervention at its course.. A sweet nervousness crept up his cardiac muscles as his voluntary muscles finally relaxed in front of J-209.  Catching his breath he entered, 10 minutes into the talk.. a smile plastered on his face as he heard her voice after what was close to a decade- the passion in it untouched by the winds of time. 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 02 January 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

virika1235eemaAngel.ARlovershahriddhimeg_metmischiefnutsniha12345Virika-KryRansabeehaenchanted.sruthi_mdancedanceRRkarankryslejenna_pKaranKundra4Evashiksha_03preetivrmadhubansenSarah4evarev4evaNonchalantAmii90tara_211pinky.paddajuhi611shine123-JujuK--Iqra---Latty-...Mallu...-Grace-mushiroxxayesha_80Euphoria.MariQuestFilmsBazingaaTani91sirjee..tanya..

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
OMG sonali I want moreee its very different but grasping!!! So is viren gonna see her at the intervention??? :D
Add me to PM list plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

OMG sonali I want moreee its very different but grasping!!! So is viren gonna see her at the intervention??? :D
Add me to PM list plzzz

oh am sorry.. I should include in my intro.. I love torturing peopleROFL and this is just the beginning.. thro the whole story u will keep wracking yer brain and asking what next.. coz I have read some feedbacks on it.. so know.. but yup this is just a tease.. it only gets better wid d convos etc.. Wink 

he defo means to see her.. so wait on..LOL will add u to d list..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

oh am sorry.. I should include in my intro.. I love torturing peopleROFL and this is just the beginning.. thro the whole story u will keep wracking yer brain and asking what next.. coz I have read some feedbacks on it.. so know.. but yup this is just a tease.. it only gets better wid d convos etc.. Wink 

LOL u deffo know how to tease your readers am already racking my brains! LOL Look forward to it. 

sonali.19281

Deepika26

Goldie

Deepika26

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is Awesome and completly different than i thoughtThumbs Up.luved the intro part esp Jeevika's character Wooo i am soo imagining KD in this Character.i cant wait for them to meetDay Dreaming not sure if u saw my message on the virika AT but can u add me to ur PM list please.when can we expect part2LOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

Originally posted by sonali.19281

LOL u deffo know how to tease your readers am already racking my brains! LOL Look forward to it. 

LOL.. at least you can be happy.. they will come at regular intervals.. the updates.. coz its pre-written.. trust me the other SS readers have given up.. i made one update today after a month..ROFL they must be thinking kaun si ghadi mein padha tha..LOL 

enjoy the process.. coz I will keep messing with your minds..LOL

MariQuestFilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top