•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

this wud be a dream come true... lets see... how can we punish naina for being the insufferable snob she is? for one, this is my favourite...

i wanna fry her in baby oil...

chain her to angad's car and have him drag her around all of mumbai...

fix a permanent beauty spot on her face... she'd die of shame...😆

confine her to a kitchen....

n e more ideas ppl???😆

😆 Sugarbun, please don't make me laff out like this! As if my mom is furious that I don't do any concrete work and am sitting in front of my Comp.....infact she attributes the Net as being one of the primary reasons for me not finding a suitable guy😆 Who can argue with Mothers???

I think Naina should spend a week or so with my Mom, she can put Hitler in place, if required!!!

Cheers,

Chilly

hey ur mom can't be too bad😆... she can't b like naina at least... speaking of whom i've got a few more ideas...

Barbecue her in a spit like a pig

Dip her in honey and set a million bees after her

Force her to wear either a barrel or a frilly frock

Tie her hair in pigtails

Crucify her

Make her clean cesspools… ewww…!!🤢

ne more ideas... btw... gotta go look at my frying pan... naina must be nice and crisp by now... ta ta!!😉

pls give me some more ideas!😆

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago

😆 Stop it Sugar, I am barely able to sit still after reading your options......wondering if I could use one of them for someone I know🤢

But seriously, the best punishment for Naina would be Angad's complete rebellion from her and his refusal to ever sing again......that would shatter the woman, who, all said and done, has placed all her ambitions and desires on her younger born!

Chilly

Ps : I dunno why I have a feeling that Naina would be the cause of Angad and Kripa splitting up, she will poison Angad's mind against her, and it will be too late for him before he realizes😭

Naina is a ruthless go-getter. Angad is her ticket to name, fame n bank-balances n can go to any extent to keep him under control.