Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I dont know why i have this bad feeling that the cv's are trying to make manveer friends and ONLY friends. I have been observing the scenes of last week between uday and moniya and she has actually started to accept his presence. Also the episode where uday stands up for moniya against J and tells moniya he is on her team - made me think that the cv's are heading in this angle and are intending for the Akash / Moniya romance. 
The scenes between Manveer have softened a lot since last week and i really hope i am imagining things LOL.
Peeps dont panic with my post as i am just sharing my thoughts which have been bothering me.

Someone please give me a pep talk. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaakshaayashrarrti-JEHAN-_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sinking Feeling" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I don't think they can be friends cuz Uday wants to marry her. He doen't love her yet but he definately likes her. If he sees her with Akash I am sure he will feel jealous.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12KaShfan7shrarrtiwassup28moonstruckchullbulliOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan1gill

I don't think they can be friends cuz Uday wants to marry her. He doen't love her yet but he definately likes her. If he sees her with Akash I am sure he will feel jealous.

I am hoping it goes this way.

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i agree.. uday will definitely fall in love with manyata soon.. they cant be just friends .. come on they have such good chemistry.. n im sure manyata will also fall in love with uday one day!!!

Sara.Khanwassup28chullbulliOmaRamdassdreamyjennice

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I think you're giving up way too early.  They can try for a love story with Akash, but it won't work.  There is no chemistry between Manyata and Akash.  No amount of romantic scenes or songs playing in the background will be able to change that.  

I mean the scenes between Manyata and UV have no romantic tunes in the background and yet we, the viewers, flutter and blush as if he was romancing us.  Hang in there!

RedvelvetmoonstruckprachuryaOmaRamdassshootingstar.xx

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I hope it won't happen.. I lyk Manyata more with Uday 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
dont worry i am hanging in - i want manveer together.

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
We all want ManVeer together!
But does the CVs want that too???????

That is the big question!

OmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.