Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

All KTLK FB/ Twitter Updates here .. (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 150

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Hallo Heelooo...

Kal subah utha to apna chehera dekha liya...by mistake... ( i usually avoid getting scared in the morning)...toh bhaisaab ...left eye ki to maa ki aankh ho gayi thi ... Yeh phool ke pakoda !!.. Ab aalo jaise chehere par Ek pakoda?!... Shooting kaise karunga ??!!! Vo Abhi 9am call time par first scene...!!...Kal raat ka hi telecast tha !... No excuses!! Ab kyo hua ...kaise hua don't know ... Jaise taise eye coolent dala ...ek aankh se drive karke shoot par pahucha ...obviously late ... Voh toh mere makeup man aur DOP ka kamal tha ki zyada kuch pata nahi chala ... By noon my eye was back from zoom to normal focus... Phew !! Anyway ... 100 episodes complete !!! Yeh Yeh... What fun...mummy papa ...luv u...Yeh Yeh...balloon phodo...Yeh Yeh...danci danci karo ...Yeh yeh ...payment Abhi tak nahi mila!! ...Yeh Yeh... Oops ! :-P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalronnie85vasanthi16lidvini5hyshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All KTLK FB/ Twitter Updates here .. (Page 27)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hey!!!! Whoaa...long absence on my part from this page...Apologies!!!!

Got real busy with running around work and the usual other connected stuff ... Also, I really don't like accessing from a mobile phone (as I've said before) ...

Anyhow, I hope you'll are having a great weekend :) BE HAPPY & GOD BLESS :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalPraveslidvinanushka2112vasanthi16i5hyApoorvaFanshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hi :) ... Long, tiring hot day out in the Sun...No, not shooting, though a shoot would have been nicer :)

Spent the day surveying land!!!!!!!! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahali5hyMehek25

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Vishal Malhotra ? @Vishhman
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  Open

My new show Chottey Miyan starts tonight at 7pm on Colors. Do watch it :)

akshaya24

Groupbie

akshaya24

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl ?@all those who sit in negative judgement of the fact that I quit KTLK : You come to conclusions based on what you have read in some news reports. You very conveniently negate the Channel's official statement...why? Cause the sordid stuff, whether true or not, makes news!!! Its something to talk about!!!???

Look, bottom line...my decision...I quit...its my job & I did not want to continue ... Stuff written about personal issues & my so callled tantrums being the cause is ridiculous & frankly extremely immature... I couldn't have survived so long in this field, without a break, if I wasn't professional!!!

I do know, as long as I was associated to KTLK, I gave it my best...in return I also feel KTLK should have given me a lot of things as had been intended before I signed on. 

My dear detractors, I have moved on, I wish you too would ... God Bless. 

aekielBinatMehek25

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaya24

Mohnish Bahl ?@all those who sit in negative judgement of the fact that I quit KTLK : You come to conclusions based on what you have read in some news reports. You very conveniently negate the Channel's official statement...why? Cause the sordid stuff, whether true or not, makes news!!! Its something to talk about!!!???

Look, bottom line...my decision...I quit...its my job & I did not want to continue ... Stuff written about personal issues & my so callled tantrums being the cause is ridiculous & frankly extremely immature... I couldn't have survived so long in this field, without a break, if I wasn't professional!!!

I do know, as long as I was associated to KTLK, I gave it my best...in return I also feel KTLK should have given me a lot of things as had been intended before I signed on. 

My dear detractors, I have moved on, I wish you too would ... God Bless. 

Anybody want to draw inferences from the part in bold? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya24Shee_xaan

akshaya24

Groupbie

akshaya24

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl ?@all who think Aarti (my wife) was jealous or insecure: ROTFL ... If she had to be she would have when I was younger, not 50+ ... When I was doing negative roles & having to do rather 'uncomfortable' scenes with leading ladies ... When I did romantic scenes in HAHK, HSSH, Astitva etc ... 

Beauty & attraction lies in the eyes of the beholder & to me & to many others my wife is a stunningly good looking & an attractive woman. Believe me, she has nothing to be insecure about!!!! LOL 

In fact all these negative comments dragging Aarti in to this makes me wonder who the jealous people actually are ... !!!

Hey relax... It was a job...I quit...that's it. 

KTLK will continue & hopefully do better :)

Take the high road!!!

Armu4evai5hyShee_xaan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

and sometimes i think...:

by Mohnish Bahl on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 4:07pm

About negative thoughts and people:

If you respond to negativity, you acknowledge that it exists ... Leave the negative thoughts with the person who is generating them ... By responding to that person, you are allowing that person to unload on you ... and that fills your thoughts with negativity ... Life is too short for this :)

However, respond only if you feel it really is important enough that it changes your life ...

The words "Empty vessels make the most sound" is true :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya24i5hyMehek25Shee_xaanshali

Post Reply New Post

Go to top