Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

All KTLK FB/ Twitter Updates here .. (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 150

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
MB is tooo sweet...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All KTLK FB/ Twitter Updates here .. (Page 26)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hallo Hallo ma jewels ...

Hey ma back ache was a fake !! So donno worry ...it went away in a hurry ...( yaak! )... Maafi ... Anieway ... Shooting with ur hunk and he is in pain ...sniff sniff ... Tried to make him laugh with this zoke ...he cracked up and now is in more pain...oops ...sorry...:) Tadaaa ...

- Raju ki maut ke baad uska dost uski patni ke paas aake bola- Kya main uski jagah le sakta hoon? Patni- Mujhe koi aitraz nahi hai. Kabristan walo se puch lo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahali5hyShee_xaan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Mumbai's been cold these last few days...believe hit a low of 8C...wonder what Mumbai would be like if it snowed here :) :)

My back is ... well ... as my doctor says, "if you don't follow my advice, then why complain???" His advice is rest rest rest...stretch stretch stretch...

I say, "Stretches is in my hands, but the rest of it ie rest rest rest is not!!!!".

Its interesting, even my director at yesterdays shoot was complaining of back pain...weird, seems like a lot of people suffer from this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalApoorvaFani5hyrabzonedge

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Not a Good Morning to wake up to news like this...I grew up listening to her music & watching some of her films. Tragic, tragic what life can do to you...

RIP Whitney Houston ... God Bless you...

My request to you'll...please respect this post & limit comments to the post subject only. Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalArmu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Where did my Sunday go??? Went shooting for KTLK...!!! Dedication!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahal

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

hallo hallo ma jewels...
So..?...whats up haan...?? ( U ask this with a gleeful smile on ur face and most people wont come to know that u actually dont know what to say!! )...hehe... So today is touch and go for me... Ktlk has ...i think...decide to keep me away for some time...Haven't shot with them since last saturday!!... So probably u r not going to see me for the rest of the week... so me catching up on other things in life...finishing pending home chores...spending quality time at home with ma pets and this gorgeous woman called Arpitaa or something...who people say is ma wife...wow!!! U all sit tight and have fun too... cherio! (What is that now??) Dont know..sounds nice signing off that way though...cherio!! haha...And me having laughs with all those lovely pjs... here is one side dish from me too --- Samundar...Samundar ki gili ret par ek ladka baitha tha aur usne apne saath beithi ladki se romantically poocha...Tum kuch bolti kyon nahi?...Ladki palke jhukakar muskurai aur gili ret par likha..."Muh mein GUTKA hai"!!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi... :)

Still at shoot + heavy & early day tomorrow...wonder when I'm going to get home & how much sleep tonight!!!!

Good Night & God Bless :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalPravesAbhiAnilidvini5hyMehek25shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Kittu Is Our Total Rockstar!! We Salute Her Spirit & Attitude Towards We Swear God Knows Where She Gets The Energy To Shoot Non Stop From:S And Still Manage To Look A Million Bucks & Give Awesome Performances Day In Day Out!! ;) May God Bless Her Always With This Energy Always!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinvasanthi16i5hyshamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top