Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*shivnircaitgalloop118ShahinakhneetapilupragyakumarNas1guditwinkle039Sejal_Desaiahcirkrassbindujohalswarajgirsaggi80alita0RashmiSandeepvarshababyana12shiny3Kula915rth81pink0213naniilyougondiBiba.Blacksexyspicydekhikikamatsmiss_patel5zackgivanta29velvetscarfdirk41GoDsLoVeekomasA HUGE FANforestrynanda_gopasinipillaishmuupiebeeangel11m001-Swetha-jamoshi2507jamoshi2507my_viewkrutiv100-Happy4Ever-jaswargikoinahineel_jay..Naina..PCRockstvdekhaSmritiKathaNiceupRoarkserialwatcher16ammoosJess.Mallika113cuttieelikarshFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maryaada Written Update: January 2, 2012" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaya for the update!

Can't wait to see the episode since Devyani and SJ danced together...Smile
Priya should have told Adi Everything...What is she waiting for?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915A HUGE FANSmritiKathatvdekhalikarshBheegiBasantiFIZK6

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thank you for the lovely update!

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Thanks Jaya for the update!

Can't wait to see the episode since Devyani and SJ danced together...Smile
Priya should have told Adi Everything...What is she waiting for?

I hate watching Priya molly-coddling a petulant Aditya! She should have been shown standing up for herself before now. I guess she will confront Aditya tomorrow but it's too little too late for me.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915RiHar20A HUGE FANmy_viewtvdekhaSmritiKathalikarshFIZK6

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the amazingly detailed WU, Jaya.

Aditya's telling Priya to stay out of personal matters she knows nothing about is rich coming from him.  The way he angrily still decided to interfere and tell Cheenu to leave the house, even though he had promised his wife he would talk about it with Gaurav in the morning.

I didn't feel much concerning the Brahma reveal to Uttara, either.  I don't dislike it, but I wasn't impressed either.  

I think tomorrow's episode looks to be the "dhamakedhaar" episode, today's being the lead in.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915tvdekhaBheegiBasantiFIZK6

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Arshie...Hug. I feel the same way. Was not wowed today at all. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

likarsh

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot Jaya for the beautifully detailed update  Hug

I'm glad that finally Uttaras knows Brahmas real intentions. It wasdragged for too long.
Thr precap is exciting. Its about time Priya herself tells Aditya some home truths about his dad instead of letting him find out for himself. She should have done this a long time ago.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915DesdemonatvdekhalikarshBheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top