Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
a episode synopsis says...we r to witness a romeo juliet sc ene...on 3 jan wat with aakash coming to meet moniya in the palace...before that UV says manyata if ever she wanna gio out she should inform him...m is angry and tells him to look after j instead...she would like to be left alone...god ...guys i am dreading romeo juliret scene...anothe good song getting wasted...i think since the story is not progressung any where...i cant toletate aakash even for few seconds...and ?//cv's want only them so its just u tube fror me...only maanveer scene ...i cant waste my precious 45 min if i want to be free of headaches...CVS...just wanna bang them...nooo
ooomonash.Cry

Edited by jyoti06 - 02 January 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2010Manahil192VampgirlakshaayaCrazySaRunian-Swetha-rasiya.lakshyasssprc_fan1OmaRamdassjyoti06-Anaya-adventure_gurlKai.ZaYaHolicnasgharpoulomi12..RiaNne..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3rd January DEK spoiler:Discuss Here" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
where u read it post link plzz...

Ayesha123

Ayesha123

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the heads up! I will keep my eyes open for any Manveer scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufashrarrti

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
that means akash is gonna go to the mahal to meet moniya??? oh god... y???? n looks like we'll have a manveer scene tomorrow.. dat will be the only good thingg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manahil192

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
 will wait eagerly for akaash full and final breakup and uday manayata catchup...
thanks a ton... 

nizza

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12RufaVampgirlkrockprc_fan1dreamyjennicepoulomi12

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

go on www.sony tv .com and read synopsis of jan 2...since telecast is behind...this will be up on the 3 jan...god help...i want to bang both aakash and manyata...

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Party

will wait eagerly for akaash full and final breakup and uday manayata catchup...
thanks a ton... 

nizza
i would love it if its their endHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RedvelvetSara.KhanshrarrtiOmaRamdassprc_fan1lakshyassspoulomi12

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

go on www.sony tv .com and read synopsis of jan 2...since telecast is behind...this will be up on the 3 jan...god help...i want to bang both aakash and manyata...
Embarrassedthanku...actually remembering vijay's dialogue now..ye sab dekhne se pehle ...mujhe nahin usey kyoon nahin udha liya...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlshrarrti-Misek-prachuryadreamyjenniceOmaRamdassprc_fan1poulomi12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.