Hitler Didi

Aapne toh mujhe zindagi bhar aapne dil..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Oye hoyee !!EmbarrassedDay DreamingThat line was soo cute !!Embarrassed

Koi line-maarna aapse seekho Rishi ! The boy was so cute today and his dialogues were sooo shweetWink ! Even when he was speaking to Ishaan that "Achha ?" sounded so cute.
 I hope Sameer and Rishi's ex-girlfriend don't create more problems for IndiShi Unhappy .
I want IndiShi to stay with each other and support each otherBig smileEmbarrassed(you know like husband-wife shouldWink)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67sanyogitaprcALUJNA21godblessu-Cyn--shalz-..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aapne toh mujhe zindagi bhar aapne dil.." in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
That was an awesome line, hope to see more of this kind of banter between the two, it adds more sweetness to their romance, unlike other shows where they just keep looking at each other eyes.

Rishi has improved a lot and now they look like inseparable pair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67-Ishana-godblessu..Cinderella...

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

That was an awesome line, hope to see more of this kind of banter between the two, it adds more sweetness to their romance, unlike other shows where they just keep looking at each other eyes.

They do look like an inseperable pair but Im afraid of how Sameer-Indira track is going to turn out , because Indira doesn't really like Rishi as yet and I don't want to see my bechara Rishi get his heart broken Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessu-shalz-..Cinderella...

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

They do look like an inseperable pair but Im afraid of how Sameer-Indira track is going to turn out , because Indira doesn't really like Rishi as yet and I don't want to see my bechara Rishi get his heart broken Cry
I hope Indira doesn't fall in love with Sameer at first sight like ishaan that would be nightmare for us...

but yes, Sameer is surely going to fall in love with Indira at least for a triangle, but I hope Makan malkin gives her heart to only Rishi, her shrimaan alone.

-Ishana-godblessu-shalz-..Cinderella...

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I hope Indira doesn't fall in love with Sameer at first sight like ishaan that would be nightmare for us...

but yes, Sameer is surely going to fall in love with Indira at least for a triangle, but I hope Makan malkin gives her heart to only Rishi, her shrimaan alone.
She wouldn't ,Im sure of that ,I mean if she didn't fall in love with Rishi at first sight then she will not fall in love with any other guy at first sight

godblessuLaxshaLOVEArshi-shalz-mahkutty

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

nice post ishana

but dun worry makan malkin is surely fall 4 her sweet kiraydar...and ab to wo usko sensible bhi samjhne lagi hain...and uspe trust bhi karti hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessu

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i loved this dialogue too. he said it so well and was so cute with ishan when he told him to close his mouth after seeing that little girl. and that fall was just awesome. loved ishan for that wonderful idea.

godblessu

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hope this wish of yours comes true.

godblessu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.