Users

Frequent Posters

armaanfan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

add me to the list......

Emaa thumbnail
i am innnnnnnn...
i want her to end up with amraan..or else i am ganna lose my intrest very soon...i am sure there are so many viewers out there who would say the same...

its like when u wait for something for so long..and when ur wish come true..it loses all the meaning...i know ek drama ke hi baat kar rahi huin...silly me..
Shalini_ms thumbnail
Me too. Please do not extend this serial
jas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

count me in...

count me in !!😭

bas02 thumbnail
oh they better not extend it!!😑 warna i am gonna storm in, steal purab....princess can steal armaan and who ever has an interest in jassi can take her. then kaput! no more lead characters, no show!
sukh thumbnail
i,m always with u guys. i,m in. too.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep, count me in. if they extend this like kkusum, ill really get the impresion of too mnay twists. please end it soon so i can go to sleep, hehe and so i don't miss the ending next year.!!!
KiRaN_K thumbnail

ME ME ME ME ME...I AM IN!! πŸ˜ƒ

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bas02

oh they better not extend it!!😑 warna i am gonna storm in, steal purab....princess can steal armaan and who ever has an interest in jassi can take her. then kaput! no more lead characters, no show!

Bas, I know you belong to BB, but are you also a mind reader??πŸ˜•πŸ˜† because I was thinking the same........we can steal Armaan and Purab. But we should find a safer place to hind them..............from all the IF girl. πŸ˜‰What do you say?πŸ˜†

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chitra

Count me in...I want to see the two togather...Jassi and Armaan I mean

Chitra

yes Jassi and Armaan forever😊