Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

I Want INSHI ...i hat sammer n rishi ,s X gf (Page 2)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine01

Completely agree with you Juli-love. I'm scared too. The track is heading straight for Indira to discover the lies that Rishi is concocting (because they way he is currently characterized I don't think he will tell her due to the bigger secret he is keeping of Vidit) and be hurt by him. Right now, I am kind of seeing parallels between Munna bhaisaab and Rishi. Both have lied, and today we saw that Munna stole to get his wife a expensive gift and he has before to give his Mother and wife money so that he doesn't seem so lazy. Rishi too is lying for the good of Indira but in a way that masks his identity. In doing so when it will be revealed Indira will hurt and I don't want that to happen. I also think the whole love triangle thing is wayyy too over done in tv serials. What worries me is that they are introducing Sameer as a parallel lead not just a new character to solidify the relationship of Inshi. Example of a new character made to bring two ppl together is NK in IPKYND - I am not comparing for the sake of comparing but to only give an example and highlight the words used to describe Sameer's role as parallel lead. I'm fine with jealousy tracks as long as they are sweet and short and not tortuous rona dhona for the heroine. 

That said, Rishi IS really growing on with his flirty smile, shayari, romance and dedication to Indira but I just want it to last. I'm worried for it since any loving relationship should not be based on lies but trust and honesty. Indira's faith has been broken badly and she has not seen any example of a good man. I wish somehow the CV's show in the upcoming track Rishi coming clean about the house deal and part of his identity as being connected to Diwan builders as a way of realizing that lying is not the way to get to Indira's heart and stay there. And realizing that he might be hurting her feelings by fooling her even if it is with good motives.

Hope we get to see sweet and intense Inshi scenes soon.

100% true.

but only solace is if indira heart breaks after so much intimate relation with rishi

then she not able to trust any other male and fall in love.

so only rishi need to again pacify her and then need to win her love back.

Edited by 100raj - 02 January 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01mark-mayur-shalz-Anaya_

mark-mayur Goldie
mark-mayur
mark-mayur

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i don't like rishi,s gf   n sameer 

me too dont like kabab main hadiya Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

maxhot Goldie
maxhot
maxhot

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab100

My personal opinion :

I don't mind who comes between Rishi and Indira but at the end , it should be Rishi who should have Indira . He deserves her because he has the desire to help her, he understands her and feels her pain.  Even though he is not macho type in physical sense in some peoples eyes , but I find macho type in mental sense .His determination , eagerness to help shows that he is mentally very flexible person( mental macho :-)  ) which I find really beautiful . If in real life I  had to pick between Sameer type and Rishi type , I would definitely choose Rishi type. It is like choosing between Diamond ring and Happiness :)

I still don't think he is a negative person . If he was negative ( killed her brother ) , he didn't need to come to India to help Vidit's family . He could have stayed in USA and enjoyed his life , he didn't need to go through all this trouble. He came to India to see Vidit's family situation , not with plan to fall in love with her.Thus, he used the false name and stories.

Last time in Macao track, the CV's made us believe that he eloped with Mandira . At the end of track, it is totally different story. The same could happen this time too .They are making us feel suspicious about him but at the end, I believe they will show us totally opposite.

woo cool opinion ...Clap
agree with u...

n juli plzz stop crying dear Ouch

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
they are lead couple yaar

orshashah Groupbie
orshashah
orshashah

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i hate rishi.
M1s5_5unsh1n3 IF-Rockerz
M1s5_5unsh1n3
M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab100

My personal opinion :

I don't mind who comes between Rishi and Indira but at the end , it should be Rishi who should have Indira . He deserves her because he has the desire to help her, he understands her and feels her pain.  Even though he is not macho type in physical sense in some peoples eyes , but I find macho type in mental sense .His determination , eagerness to help shows that he is mentally very flexible person( mental macho :-)  ) which I find really beautiful . If in real life I  had to pick between Sameer type and Rishi type , I would definitely choose Rishi type. It is like choosing between Diamond ring and Happiness :)

I still don't think he is a negative person . If he was negative ( killed her brother ) , he didn't need to come to India to help Vidit's family . He could have stayed in USA and enjoyed his life , he didn't need to go through all this trouble. He came to India to see Vidit's family situation , not with plan to fall in love with her.Thus, he used the false name and stories.

Last time in Macao track, the CV's made us believe that he eloped with Mandira . At the end of track, it is totally different story. The same could happen this time too .They are making us feel suspicious about him but at the end, I believe they will show us totally opposite.

awesome post buddy

completely agree wid u

Rishi is the one who take indira as she is, and he is the only person who can see the real Indira behind her hitlergiri mask

he deserves her more than any one 

-shalz-

myrarati Goldie
myrarati
myrarati

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mark-mayur

i don't like rishi,s gf   n sameer 

me too dont like kabab main hadiya Angry
i hat hadies Dead

-shalz-

Shedevil25 IF-Stunnerz
Shedevil25
Shedevil25

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
dont be scared n dont think too much...just enjoy current situation as end of the day inshi r couplesEmbarrassed...sameer is parellel lead nt main lead .LOL..inshi loved each other n no one can seperate them...n ya i can see their serious seperation in the future but dont worry .everything will be alri8Thumbs Up

Edited by riddhima- - 02 January 2012 at 11:31pm

-shalz-

Go to top