I Want INSHI ...i hat sammer n rishi ,s X gf

Posted: 12 years ago
i m scar guys 

rishi X girl friend  ...

sameer ,rishi ,indira ..love triangle  

what hell is this yarr ...i hat cvs ...first  they should   give some time for inshi scan ..their little nok jhok cute cute fight πŸ˜³   

. but .they directly start  the love triangle πŸ˜‘...

maybe after know the rishi truth ..indira hat him  ...
n she engage with  sameer  

i don't like rishi,s gf   n sameer 
i want  only inshi now 
Edited by juli-love - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now i dont know how cvs handle these.

but...

rishis past is going to scary.

naveena not excited to see rishi in india.but she is shocked.she herself says i am shocked.
and sameer also shocked hereing this.

looks like rishi supposed to not come back to india.

but looks likes vidiths incidence forced him to come to india and help indira.

so suspense about rishi increasing day by day.

his family dont know he is in india.his gf dose not know he is in  india.

but rishi is in india to keep family of indira united.

why he is doing this??
what he knows about vidith.??
where is vidith??
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Correct, I think they will first buildup the love story or to say feel of Love between Indira and Rishi and once Indira falls for Rishi, then his mystery will be revealed after which she will hate him like anything for lieing her.  It is a known fact that Indira is someone who follows her principles dearly and she will hate Rishi for duping his orginality for whatever reasons.

I don't think she is going to fall in love with Sameer as she always said "mujhe duniya ke har mard se nafarath hai" so Rishi might further strengthen her hate towards men.  Maybe the new guy would fall for her principles and shrewdness.

It is cooking up nicely before the pot to be broken.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
don't be scared dear πŸ˜›
i am sure cv's itne zaalim nahin
InShi ke beech thori bohat misunderstanding ho gi but in the end sab kuch theek ho jaye ga πŸ˜ƒ
then we will get loadz of cute nd romantic InShi scenes 😳
thats the problem guys...
  inshi ki only fight hi dhik rahi hai πŸ˜­...
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: juli-love

i m scar guys 

rishi X girl friend  ...

sameer ,rishi ,indira ..love triangle  

what hell is this yarr ...i hat cvs ...first  they should   give some time for inshi scan ..their little nok jhok cute cute fight πŸ˜³   

. but .they directly start  the love triangle πŸ˜‘...

maybe after know the rishi truth ..indira hat him  ...
n she engage with  sameer  

i want  only inshi now 

don't be scare, everything will be alright
Inshi forever ❀️  ❀️ ❀️
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
INSHI 4EVER❀️
HOPE NOTHIN COMES INBETWEEN THEM
Jasmine01 thumbnail
Completely agree with you Juli-love. I'm scared too. The track is heading straight for Indira to discover the lies that Rishi is concocting (because they way he is currently characterized I don't think he will tell her due to the bigger secret he is keeping of Vidit) and be hurt by him. Right now, I am kind of seeing parallels between Munna bhaisaab and Rishi. Both have lied, and today we saw that Munna stole to get his wife a expensive gift and he has before to give his Mother and wife money so that he doesn't seem so lazy. Rishi too is lying for the good of Indira but in a way that masks his identity. In doing so when it will be revealed Indira will hurt and I don't want that to happen. I also think the whole love triangle thing is wayyy too over done in tv serials. What worries me is that they are introducing Sameer as a parallel lead not just a new character to solidify the relationship of Inshi. Example of a new character made to bring two ppl together is NK in IPKYND - I am not comparing for the sake of comparing but to only give an example and highlight the words used to describe Sameer's role as parallel lead. I'm fine with jealousy tracks as long as they are sweet and short and not tortuous rona dhona for the heroine. 

That said, Rishi IS really growing on with his flirty smile, shayari, romance and dedication to Indira but I just want it to last. I'm worried for it since any loving relationship should not be based on lies but trust and honesty. Indira's faith has been broken badly and she has not seen any example of a good man. I wish somehow the CV's show in the upcoming track Rishi coming clean about the house deal and part of his identity as being connected to Diwan builders as a way of realizing that lying is not the way to get to Indira's heart and stay there. And realizing that he might be hurting her feelings by fooling her even if it is with good motives.

Hope we get to see sweet and intense Inshi scenes soon.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine01

Completely agree with you Juli-love. I'm scared too. The track is heading straight for Indira to discover the lies that Rishi is concocting (because they way he is currently characterized I don't think he will tell her due to the bigger secret he is keeping of Vidit) and be hurt by him. Right now, I am kind of seeing parallels between Munna bhaisaab and Rishi. Both have lied, and today we saw that Munna stole to get his wife a expensive gift and he has before to give his Mother and wife money so that he doesn't seem so lazy. Rishi too is lying for the good of Indira but in a way that masks his identity. In doing so when it will be revealed Indira will hurt and I don't want that to happen. I also think the whole love triangle thing is wayyy too over done in tv serials. What worries me is that they are introducing Sameer as a parallel lead not just a new character to solidify the relationship of Inshi. Example of a new character made to bring two ppl together is NK in IPKYND - I am not comparing for the sake of comparing but to only give an example and highlight the words used to describe Sameer's role as parallel lead. I'm fine with jealousy tracks as long as they are sweet and short and not tortuous rona dhona for the heroine. 

That said, Rishi IS really growing on with his flirty smile, shayari, romance and dedication to Indira but I just want it to last. I'm worried for it since any loving relationship should not be based on lies but trust and honesty. Indira's faith has been broken badly and she has not seen any example of a good man. I wish somehow the CV's show in the upcoming track Rishi coming clean about the house deal and part of his identity as being connected to Diwan builders as a way of realizing that lying is not the way to get to Indira's heart and stay there. And realizing that he might be hurting her feelings by fooling her even if it is with good motives.

Hope we get to see sweet and intense Inshi scenes soon.

100% true.

but only solace is if indira heart breaks after so much intimate relation with rishi

then she not able to trust any other male and fall in love.

so only rishi need to again pacify her and then need to win her love back.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
mark-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

me too dont like kabab main hadiya πŸ˜‘