Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
So boring episodeSleepymade me sleep in between...
kya chemistry jo sula de...
chayein se neend kara de...
Purane zamane kii black and white picture hii isse achi hai...
Kam se kam pyaar ke ganon ke istemaal mein to in sab se pakki hai...

we all desperately waited for monday but we got to see Boring moon saga:2012
Haye re nand kishore kya ab tak ka telesope...kaa sabse zyaada soney kaa track banaya hai hamare cv's ne...
 but i noticed a lot of wastage on today's episode...

1.Glycerin which they wasted on moniya...i mean look priyal gor is just 17 in real and u are making her cry...and that too on a purpose with glycerin..wasting it...without any meaning...as her rona dhona makes her angry not sad...Angry

2.Petrol wasted for those big cars...pata nahin yahan middleclass ko petrol nahin milta cars ke liye aur ye chalein hain badi cars mein yahan se wahan petrol use karne ke liye...iske paise akaash se loge kya...Angry

3.Songs ab tak koi gana choda hai...ya wo inkii judaai ke gam mein ab aur bhi silent mode pe lagaoge...ganey hain jo mummy kii lorrii kii taran aur sula dete hain...aur ek devdass hai jo acting karke...sab kuch nasht asht kar deta hai...Angry

4. Udayveer ke kapde..i mean uskii itni sundar dresses ko bhi niharne nahin dete...
pehle hii hum pak chuke hain
Akaash se thak chuke hain...aur agar kuch nahin dena to jo  uday ko jo kapde dete ho pehne ke l.iye...uske saath kuch script bhi de diya karo...kam se kam aaj to de dete...hamare hero ko koi onliner ...kuch dhang kii post hii bana lete...Angry

5.Chawl ka set...with chawl dicky  chicky...people...chicky dicky with devdaas udaas,...
chalo ab to manayata wapas aa gayi mahal mein to phir ab bhi chawl ke dost...kitna kharcha kar rahe ho cv's inhe rakh kar..jo zaroorat ke samein kaam bhi na aayein...chawl without them will also be chaw;l...

6.Security guard-Kisse pooch kar ye log mile...Uday best that..usey hii bana dete...saath mein future kaa kharcha bhi bachta on LOLi mean...character ke liye...

7.Big one time- jiskii koi ehmiyad nazar nahin aa rahi...lagta hai jhatke latke hii pasand hain aapko...abhi bh  bhi samein hain..humara waqt aur khud ka fizool mein barbaadf na karo...aakhari maukka de rahi hoon hum pe itbaar karo aur bharosa karo...manveer pakaa milney par show hit ho jayega aur akaash moniya milney par show boori taran pit jayegaaa...

WASTAGE...list is long..still wrote a lot...

Aur ek baat aapke ke liye...Insaan galt rishta bana sakta hai...magar jo rishta halaat  paida karti hai aur kismat jis rishtey ko banati hai...woh insaan ke banaye riishtey se zyaada mazboot hoti hai...LOLmaine kisi kitaab mein pada tha...aur kismat aur halaat...MANVEER mang rahey hain...

1...nishaan aapko udayveer kii hii talwar se dikhana tha...Confusedi mean ab humne to yehi raasta apnana tha...
2...jab jai aur uday kii baat chal rahi thi tabhi manayata ko uday se milana tha...Embarrassed
3.Jab bhi jai aur uday ek saath huye manayata hii aayi..jaise club mein tab tak to uday ko pata bhi nahin tha moniya kaun hai...
4.Daarrr..i mean in eyes of uday...in awakening from past memories of childhood...for manayata...
5.last  from my side-Pictures of manayata with uday only...not even vijay were shown in childhood album...

AngryNow tell me... as per  the track decided by them...
Cv's have decided one sided love that is from udayveeer's side gradually to move  but  is it not rubish. i mean ...akaash moniya together.crap in silence mode to continue...Angrywhat about uday...how long to wait...

going now to be silent member of forum..so that if show apeals me again of manveer than may come back...or else keep akaash stupid crap cv's with u...

Good night to all lovies...
nizza(hope not offended anyone)and do reply...

Edited by lakshyasss - 02 January 2012 at 11:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka2765UdaynArnavRmineKajol17Naina007-Misek-reyaa.BarunkidewaniOmaRamdass-AngelaKaParI-mayurlover4evadreamyjennicealishhhkrock..Amina.._Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yawn...cv's wasted a lot today ..list" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
that haalat and rishtey lne was from parichay isnt it??

Anyways yaar ur news seriously gave me a headache.

What kind of dumb people are these CVs?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-dreamyjennicelakshyasss

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by poulomi12

that haalat and rishtey lne was from parichay isnt it??han dialogue acha laga use kar liyaLOL

Anyways yaar ur news seriously gave me a headache.LOLheadache me it gave stomach ache..i mean i puked on monu with her akaash...LOL

What kind of dumb people are these CVs?
LOLmain soch rahi hoon to book a place for them in agra ...not in tajmahal...but in paagal khana...

Confusedso decision pending hai...inka kya kiya jaye aur khud ka bhiLOLpata nahin kis karan yer show dekha aur udayveer charm kii shikaar ho gayi..kash moniya hoti bach paati...

Edited by lakshyasss - 02 January 2012 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i feel so stupid...yaar ...i choose to watch the wrong show. And got addicted to UV. Hmmm...i have to overcome this...no ManVeer so whts the point? Even more so, its MonAsh...most boring jodi award milna chahiye inhe.

The charm is fading away fast.

P.S. I also liked that line! LOL

lakshyasss

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

i feel so stupid...yaar ...i choose to watch the wrong show. And got addicted to UV. Hmmm...i have to overcome this...no ManVeer so whts the point? Even more so, its MonAsh...most boring jodi award milna chahiye inhe.

The charm is fading away fast.

P.S. I also liked that line! LOL
LOLand by a recent report of dreamy jennice...tomorrow we are gng to see a manveer scene with romeo juliet sequence of moniya and akaaash...Confusedkya baat hai cv's balance kar deto ho..manveer with akaash...ke boring songs...Sleepyfir se kal sona padega...romeo kii hadoon pe...

how to overcome...uday's charm..will be next topic...i think if we don't get manveerLOL

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
u cracked me up with these line
sacchi yaar whaat dead chmistry...we want amn veer gdhe cvs im telling u yeh aisa hi karge to sreial dooba hi smajhi...crap episode tha...bchre ashih ko koi line to do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasssdreamyjennice

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by krock

u cracked me up with these line
sacchi yaar whaat dead chmistry...we want amn veer gdhe cvs im telling u yeh aisa hi karge to sreial dooba hi smajhi...crap episode tha...bchre ashih ko koi line to do
Cryi thought atleast i culd have got uday veera's onliner...to see..but nothing only wastage...Angryi hate them for today...

krock

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah i read that. God these CVs only know how to copy.

Akash track is the biggest mood killer...no matter how great or sizzling ManVeer scenes are...his mere presence will kill the mood and destroy the atmosphere. Just leaves a bad after taste!
Par yeh na insaafi hai...kyun yaar yeh log humein ManVeer itna kam kyun dete hain?
Waaa...i feel like crying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasssdreamyjennice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top