Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PARICHAY-100 EPISODES CELEBRATION-THE PARTY BEGINS - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Would love to visit but timing problem dear  I come back at home at 8pm that means in India it's mindight. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: neeme

No crime u did... Sahasra tried To cover all of Us in short time..Even Her Net was Not working.. She Tried To cover all those who are Part of This Forum..evn Not anymore..All those are Included too. So finding Dolls With beautifull Dresses was Not Possible For her. It does not means That u r Not Impo..All who are Part of This Forum are Important equally..

it's ok, happens with veryfew my good luck is that me. πŸ˜† it's not abt impo, anyways by this it's clear abt the impo u r talking abt. no probs. u misunderstood n miinterpreted wat i said. me too just be part of celebration in a nice way  thats it. i knew abt me n all are imp. i never tried or thought in those lines. i am not illiterate or low not to  understand things wat is wat. if not included also no probs but it clears the things wat is wat.😊

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

Ab pata chala maine kya likha? 😊... aur ek baat toh aapne theek kahi.. aap Sweetu ke pyaar mein andhe ho ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yep...now i can readπŸ˜ƒ waise when can have vineeth and viku two at a time... i was thinking to grab kapil too...πŸ˜‰ what do you say?πŸ˜† Le lo Le lo... itna bura nahin hai... vaise bhi Kapil soch raha hoga.. main kya paap kiya hai.. jo koi mujhe nahin lena chahtaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... chalo aaj se Sweetu aur Kapil dono aapke!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super amazing thread πŸ˜³πŸ€—
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hope this year ek brings lot of SINAL scenes for us! I knw she will otherwise how the show will gain trps! tootral gang se to milne se raheπŸ˜†

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago