Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

DOTW: Janvi-Viraj Lovestory... Accept or Reject?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK

Janvi... One sweet Innocent girl... who feel in Love with Viraj, maybe the moment he was introduced Janvi for arrange marriage...
Viraj an over-possessive husband... who enjoys to hurt his wife, beat her up, torture her mentally and physically... just for all the doubts he has...

Few episodes, where we can see, Janvi's Love and Care is improving their newly married life... But do You Support this growing friendliness between the couple?

Or...

Do You think... Janvi should stand up... and have courage to face her husband, and tell the whole world about her suffering...
Viraj is as well using Janvi's family ... gaining trust, and support of his family...

Its obvious, he is doing wrong... But if he is mentally unstable... Is his action justified??
Ouch

Can Janvi's love and care change him???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Does Janvi Deserve to be Happy with him??
Confused

How would you punish him for his acts???ShockedOuch

What are views of people like Viraj in society... if you support RajVi... then, would you support people like Viraj, if ever faced with such people in real life??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sashah_SukiPristineSoul..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Janvi-Viraj Lovestory... Accept or Reject?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
No matter what is his past, Viraj's acts are not justified. Jhanvi's love can change him, but only if he is willing to change, which I really doubt. Viraj should be punished for his acts, and Jhanavi should not give up on life and find her happiness elsewhere... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.shahsb_26..Naina..S696_sehruFreshDaisy

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Jhanvi has the right to go complain against violence done to her, but I oppose the suggestion that she should leave or get him punished. He is not doing it intentionally, he is suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder! It just happens. 

So I believe she should seek help, from someone, her family, a doctor, the religious priest, or anyone, and try to change him, if she believes she can. Besides, we can also notice that he cares for her too. When did everything possible to keep his clients comfortable, he treated her some ice cream until the Siya screwed it all. So he does care for Jhanvi somewhere inside. And I'm sure he can change, not deserve punishment.

Lovely topic by the way, very much debatable :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26PristineSoul..Naina..FreshDaisy

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Jhanvi has the right to go complain against violence done to her, but I oppose the suggestion that she should leave or get him punished. He is not doing it intentionally, he is suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder! It just happens. 

So I believe she should seek help, from someone, her family, a doctor, the religious priest, or anyone, and try to change him, if she believes she can. Besides, we can also notice that he cares for her too. When did everything possible to keep his clients comfortable, he treated her some ice cream until the Siya screwed it all. So he does care for Jhanvi somewhere inside. And I'm sure he can change, not deserve punishment.

Thanxx... and I agree with everything u said... except... seeking help from religious priests as in? See God can guide the person, he exists, but I think in such cases clincial help would be best... OCD has treatment... and LOL I understand, Psychology is not developed so much here, and for MPD people make up saying thats when  many views interfers in person... like... aatma ghusna, and I don't what else... Used to watch Apki Antra, and the way they treated kid because of her autism... in beginning was horrible...
And in this show, I believe even Janvi will start understanding him... Remember when he had to take medicines... The way Janvi said... Aap jaldi thik ho jaaye taaki aapko meri madad ki jarurat na paade... cuz she knew viraj would never accept his dependency even on medication... he is paranoid as well... everyone is trying to kill me... kinds... he needs treatment... with love and support of his wife...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul..Naina..

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Originally posted by -Predator-

Thanxx... and I agree with everything u said... except... seeking help from religious priests as in? See God can guide the person, he exists, but I think in such cases clincial help would be best... OCD has treatment... and LOL I understand, Psychology is not developed so much here, and for MPD people make up saying thats when many views interfers in person... like... aatma ghusna, and I don't what else... Used to watch Apki Antra, and the way they treated kid because of her autism... in beginning was horrible...
And in this show, I believe even Janvi will start understanding him... Remember when he had to take medicines... The way Janvi said... Aap jaldi thik ho jaaye taaki aapko meri madad ki jarurat na paade... cuz she knew viraj would never accept his dependency even on medication... he is paranoid as well... everyone is trying to kill me... kinds... he needs treatment... with love and support of his wife...

agree with both of you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I personally don't feel that Jhanvi is in the wrong. As much as Viraj tortures her, he makes her feel special & he loves her. 
What i don't agree with.. is Jhanvi constantly blaming herself for everything. She should definitely adjust & blend into Viraj's lifestyle, but she shouldn't forget her identity & do exactly what he wants. She is human, and she has desires too. When she doesn't agree with something, she should voice it to Viraj. That's what any relationship is about; sharing our concerns as well as happiness. In short, understanding one another & giving each other enough breathing space.
As for Viraj, what he is doing is wrong. However, i don't blame him fully, because we are yet to discover his past & whether he has a mental condition. Furthermore, since centuries, men have lived in this planet with the idea that a male is more superior to a female, and that the woman should be subservient to him. Especially, in India, this is true. Simple example; wives' touch their husband's feet, husbands don't touch their wives' feet. Though most people are not as extreme as Viraj, it is still predominantly a men's world, where women will be inferior. Viraj's not to be blamed, totally.

PristineSoul..Naina..

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
All I know is that this has a tragic end!

It's not about the Accept and Reject coz no one will Accept when they know her hubby is like Viraj! But I do admit that Viraj really really loves her! Its true! Viraj truly, deeply loves Janvi but the way he express his love is just so WRONG! And I think Viraj is suffering from disease and it can be cured but I don't think it will happen in the show! And as far as real life concern, I think person can be treated but the wife must have patience with the procedure but that's not my way. I am a writer and as a writer's POV this story can never have happy ending. This one carries lots of pain and torture in it and this is a story with Tragic end only! No one can live happily with a hubby like Viraj! We can not entirely blame Viraj but almost 85-90% people will agree that Viraj is the person to blame for! No one wants a hubby like that!

So, I would say, its an Accept to Reject! (Shocked)

That was my POV!
I didnt mean to hurt or offend anyone! Smile

..Naina..Silentsoul

sayali_babes

Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tv123456crazygod..Naina..Silentsoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.