Mother-Daughter (Indu-Kutumb)
Ishaan-Anisha (DDLJ)
Munna-Sunaina (phone convo.)
Indira-Rishi - (Fall+Eyelock)
Mrunal-Navina (convo. at the start)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

So today's episode was quite interesting.. with lots of things happening. According to you what was that special scene..?

For me that HAS to be the Indira-Kutumb scene... It was the show stealer... It was a beautiful moment between a mother and a daughter. πŸ‘

Other scenes such as the Indira-Rishi moment was really sweet. Especially the dialouge Rishi said. "Do kadam toh mere beghair chalna seekhe" something like that. It was sweet... 😳

3rd. Would be Ishaan being love struck.. That was funny along with being really adorable... 😳

But yes the best was the mother-daughter one... it was amazing.
Do share your favourite(s)... :)

-SilentPrincess-

(Oh, only one vote.. so choose smartly :))

definitely agree with you!
in terms of the substantial family aspect of HD, indira & kutumb definitely were the show stealers.  Loved the defensive shield kutumb immediately put up, afraid that indira would reopen wounds that truly hurt and humiliated her.  while indira patiently listened, absorbing and understanding.  then when indira spoke, kutumb just looked at her like kis meethi se bani ho - it was really very good.  shows that there are not perfect and straight relationships, everything merely fits into checks and balances.

The next two you said were so adorable!  Evenly weighted for me .. the DDLJ moment, and Rishi and Indira being present for Ishan's predicament was hilarious.  You could see the hint of a smile on her face πŸ˜† afterwards, Ishan became cupid πŸ˜†
inshi scene was too cute

and mother-daughter scene was touchy n emotional
I loved Indira and her mother's convo scene.Rati and Sejal were superb in itπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Mother-Daughter & Ishan-AlishA