Dekha Ek Khwaab

Comedy central on DEK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

This exactly what happens when I see Abhishek Rawat making his bechara face when he's trying to stay away from Manyata.  

I know how upset everyone is over today's episode, but I have to tell you, the entire time they were showing Akash, I was laughing.  There is no spark there and the cvs keep trying to force a romance that isn't there!  LOL

And I really laughed when Manyata was enjoying J's diarrhea.  Moniya is really Manyata.  She acted like a royal princess and was sly about getting what she wanted done.  I just hope she doesn't get punished too much!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGKajol17-Misek-OmaRamdassprc_fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comedy central on DEK" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I am really pissed off today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-Herman_4u

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I am really pissed off today! This episde was the dumbest thing ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yup, i was laughing too. But by the end of the episode, I was pissed. It was the worst episode of DEK, even more worse than the sleepover episode.

love...OMGmissmalika

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I skipped all the Chawl scenes.. Majority of today's episode was tht.. 
So finished it in less than 7 mins..

love...OMGsimplytoxic

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
C'mon guys.  Try and see the humor.  They try so hard to make us see Akash and Manyata as lovers, but it isn't happening.  Just enjoy the laughs until the real story comes along!

love...OMG

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I wish I could laugh when I see them...Unhappy

love...OMG

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Oh god...I agree with you...and tbh even I couldnt laugh properly about it as I was just annoyed...I was soo happy when the show started but now it is just getting boring Disapprove I guess if it is not going to change soon I mean the storyline and manyatas transformation and romance between UV and Manyata I will defo stop watchin it...for me it is like a teeny or moreover like a childrens program..I am really disappointed Cry

love...OMG

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.